Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #521
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
The generosity from everyone in Canada is truly the meaning of . Everyone has been showing the meaning of "Community". I just hope that in the future that if any group is not allowed to participate in something that they let everyone know so that we can do whatever is in the community power to help. I for one was extremely surprised to find out that not everyone has been allowed to participate in every aspect of WW activities. And Thanks to all of the coordiators to make this all happen.
members ROCK
How wonderful. Yes, all of our over seas friends never get to participate in any of those contests on webkinznewz as far as I'm aware. Next one we'll have to keep up this same practice so we can obtain the goodies for them to enjoy. CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #522
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Just hit 250 donated e-mails to @webkinzinsider.com and continuing the count...!

Just hit 300 donated e-mail costumes now, and this Canadian is headed to bed! Looking forward to an updated total of donations in the morning totalling in the multi-thousands! Even if they give away the outfits in the sets of three, I've given 100 WI fans who don't live in Canada a cool prize. Enjoy!
Wow again Alleine! that is fantastic work you've done. And here, I had to go to bed because I was so tired. You're a trooper for sure eh!!!!! CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #523
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
Thanks,I think I might not be able to stop my self from playing! (80)
Good monrning almondzero, how are you this fine day? Are your eyes, and fingers ready to go for today's work out? I'm just have my coffee and it's off to get more dresses!
I am so curious what the tally is up to. Wendy, can you find this our for us? We need the inspiration!!!! Thanks CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #524
Webkinz :)

ticktok will become famous soon enough

Hey there, I will get as many as I can today! I will be emailing directly to _____@webkinzinsider.com, 1 away many more to go! Webkinzinsider has helped me find many things in the various contests. I couldn`t have done that without all the help received here.
ticktok is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #525
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Good monrning almondzero, how are you this fine day? Are your eyes, and fingers ready to go for today's work out? I'm just have my coffee and it's off to get more dresses!
I am so curious what the tally is up to. Wendy, can you find this our for us? We need the inspiration!!!! Thanks CJ
View Post Originally Posted by ticktok
Hey there, I will get as many as I can today! I will be emailing directly to _____@webkinzinsider.com, 1 away many more to go! Webkinzinsider has helped me find many things in the various contests. I couldn`t have done that without all the help received here.
You guys are amazing! And we definitely appreciate it I'm glad a good solution to this has been found, and only wish it could have been done for the members who weren't able to participate in the other contests! Keep up the great work I hope the ads are coming fast for you so it's not too much wasted clicking!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #526
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

A little something to get you going this morning

Click the image to open in full size.

bethmiz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:21 AM   #527
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hi all!
I am Canadian. I have been emailing codes to @webkinzinsider.com all afternoon. I started with the letter a and worked my way through the alphabet...LOL

I will keep sending as many as I can.

I was able to get one blue costume and the one with the Jean Jacket for my own account. Did not get the pink one though.

Good luck to everyone. I going to go back to code sending now....

I thnk those pink ones will be hard to find
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:22 AM   #528
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bethmiz
You guys are amazing! And we definitely appreciate it I'm glad a good solution to this has been found, and only wish it could have been done for the members who weren't able to participate in the other contests! Keep up the great work I hope the ads are coming fast for you so it's not too much wasted clicking!
Pretty well every refresh, I am getting them
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:23 AM   #529
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bethmiz
A little something to get you going this morning

Wow, thanks!!!! Yummy, I'm drooling and getting hungry now. A trip to Timmy's might be in order, but no, that would mean less clicking LOL so I'll just drool over this one CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 07:24 AM   #530
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Pretty well every refresh, I am getting them
Me too. Funny to say, but with so much less traffic on the site, this contest is running so very smoothly
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: