Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 06:12 AM   #511
hat the...
Webkinz :)

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
We are, indeed, quite awesome.
Yes... Yes you all are!!

Thank you all again for all of your bottom numbing, sore fingers, and your blurring little eyes!!

Every member here is amazed at the jaw dropping number of codes you all have donated!!!

I Thank you all again!!!

View Post Originally Posted by totallyaddicted
Yes... Yes you all are!!

Thank you all again for all of your bottom numbing, sore fingers, and your blurry little eyes!!

Every member here is amazed at the jaw dropping number of codes you all have donated!!!

I Thank you all again!!!

(I guess I am not awake yet, sorry about that misspell!!)

Last edited by totallyaddicted; 04-03-2010 at 06:12 AM..
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #512
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

All done for the morning - but I made it to 100! Happy Clicking everyone

Refresh, click, check, email, 3, code, enter, repeat.....

If anyone is having trouble finding ads it shows up every time on the Contest page.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:24 AM   #513
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
All done for the morning - but I made it to 100! Happy Clicking everyone

Refresh, click, check, email, 3, code, enter, repeat.....

If anyone is having trouble finding ads it shows up every time on the Contest page.
Good Morning Jarrah. I'm up late this a.m. but will take over your shift
Old 04-03-2010, 06:32 AM   #514
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

wow, what a wonderful gesture from our neighbors! Thanks. I really am touched by the time and effort you are dedicating. We'll work on the communal contest for you.
muffy is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #515
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Good Morning Jarrah. I'm up late this a.m. but will take over your shift
Good morning everyone! Canon..you're up late wow. I'm going to go back and read but do you have a recent total of what we got to during the dark side hours????
Curious minds want to know Thanks CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #516
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

How many members are there on WI? If we get enough, we can all have one lol
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #517
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Our house is long time fans of the Chipmunks and were disappointed to miss the original Chipmunk costumes.

We recently saw the Chipettes and loved them. We were so excited about their costumes but were very disappointed to hear we were not eligible for their costumes.

However, we then heard that was arranging a contest to give us a chance collect a Chipetee costume because of the wonderful generosity of our Canadian friends and neighbors that are also members of .

Everyone in my house sends a big THANK YOU to every single person that is donating their time to collect the costumes and then sending them on to
so the rest of us have a chance to collect a costume. You are all so fantastic!

Our littlest Webbie and Chipette fan sends her thanks this way:

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #518
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
Is the Anthem also in French? you could try those words...

OR

Quote songs from my FAVORITE Canadian band.... RUSH!!!!!

Yes I am THAT old!!! LOL!
Ah, Mom, they were just voted into the Canadian Songwriters' Hall of Fame this week
Just a bit of Rush info to start your day off CJ
Old 04-03-2010, 06:57 AM   #519
hy pokemon ROCKS!
Webkinz :)

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by muffy
wow, what a wonderful gesture from our neighbors! Thanks. I really am touched by the time and effort you are dedicating. We'll work on the communal contest for you.
Thanks,I think I might not be able to stop my self from playing! (80)
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #520
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Well, I just hit 200 donation e-mails to @webkinzinsider.com! Woot woot! Hope you guys like the costumes, I know you appreciate our hard work!
Wow Alleine, what a great feat!!!!! You should be very proud. Great numbers!!! CJ
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: