Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #501
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

After reading these wonderful and encouraging posts, I am so very moved by all of your kind words!! I am pretty tired right now but your kind words are keeping me clicking away!! Thank you for your support and encouragement for us Canadians!! It warms the heart to hear such wonderful echoes from such a wonderful community! WI really is a marvelous place!!

And thank you Justin for making it so easy for us to keep on sending so many emails your way! I have copied the "@webkinzinsider.com" part and just randomly type any letters in front and off it goes to you! Very simple!! Thank you so much for that!

I keep having a dreadful thought from time to time though when I think that maybe I have copied the last part incorrectly and my emails are actually going off to webkinsinzider.com or something like that!! LOL!! But although my eyes are bugging out, I keep making certain that the emails are indeed going to the correct address! LOL

Now, back to clicking for as long as I can this evening!!
SarahN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #502
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I spent some time playing Home Before Dark before ww went down for the night. I'm not very good, but beat my high score. Anyone who's not busy clicking for those costumes, please remember to play and help us all win the communal challenge!
magicw is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #503
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Well, I can barely keep my eyes open and I am having a hard time reading letters. I even found myself thinking is the answer 3??!??!?? LOL!!

So I think that is my cue to go to bed!!

Good night all!!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 02:20 AM   #504
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
! But although my eyes are bugging out, I keep making certain that the emails are indeed going to the correct address! LOL

Now, back to clicking for as long as I can this evening!!
With glowing hearts we see thee rise CANADIANS ROCK! Thank you all so much for helping us out. The trading room is asking impossible trades for these items and thanks to you all I can hold onto my most treasured items. And thanks so much to Justin and WI for holding this contest for the rest of us. I can't wait to see everyone so delighted to get these cute dresses.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 02:28 AM   #505
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Wow guys that's AMAZINGLY GENEROUS! Thank you sooo much for your kindness, generosity, and hard work!

Last edited by crazygirl024; 04-03-2010 at 02:41 AM..
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:01 AM   #506
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Just hit 250 donated e-mails to @webkinzinsider.com and continuing the count...!

Just hit 300 donated e-mail costumes now, and this Canadian is headed to bed! Looking forward to an updated total of donations in the morning totalling in the multi-thousands! Even if they give away the outfits in the sets of three, I've given 100 WI fans who don't live in Canada a cool prize. Enjoy!

Last edited by alleine; 04-03-2010 at 04:01 AM..
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #507
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Hard to believe Ganz is putting through so many ads so quickly!! That's amazing!

And to all of our Canadians -- THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GENEROSITY!!!! There are no words which can adequately express how deeply touched I am. May God bless all of you!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #508
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Good Morning (yawn) - Ads are still running! I've got time to send a few more before the kids get up. Have a great day everyone. I can't wait to find out what the final total is. There are supposed to be 50,000 codes - I wonder how many WI will end up with?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #509
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

A heartfelt thank you to all of you in Canada for assisting in this! You are all awesome!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49 AM   #510
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Thank you all for your generosity in donating so many costumes so that people who could not participate have a chance at owning these outfits. We all here on WI really thank you so much for giving so much time and prizes to others!Maybe one day we will be able to do the same for all of you in return.
ginger3166 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: