Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #491
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Amazing, simply amazing.... Thank you to all who donated - we are blessed to have so many generous folks in the WI community !!

(if anyone wants to use my avie, you are welcome to - credit would be nice, but isn't mandatory).
Zeb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #492
NiKKi16 is on a distinguished road

Wow you are all so awesome for helping out with this! Many thanks to all of you! Sure wish I could help out.
NiKKi16 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #493
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, I just hit 200 donation e-mails to @webkinzinsider.com! Woot woot! Hope you guys like the costumes, I know you appreciate our hard work!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #494

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Well, I just hit 200 donation e-mails to @webkinzinsider.com! Woot woot! Hope you guys like the costumes, I know you appreciate our hard work!
That's awesome! I think I sent 50-70 to WI, not quite sure, but I really got into it, making up names for the email address. Maybe the WI staff will get a kick out of some of them, like shaveandahaircut.....anyone? Well, off to bunk. 'Night friends!
Toastlady is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #495
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Now I have another reason to defect to Canada:

Tim Horton's

Poutine

and Webkinz Chippettes costumes!

(I'm a little obsessed with Timmies....) Thanks again for all your hard work!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #496

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I cannot believe how thoughtful the Canadian WI members have been--- truly amazing!!!! I am so very thankful to all of you. Like so many, I have been looking forward to getting these adorable outfits. I am so excited that thanks to so many, I may even get one!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #497
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

A great Big SHOUT OUT to all of those who helped to supply these awesome costumes !!

Click the image to open in full size.

You have made so many people so very happy !!

Thank you !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #498
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I've pledged an extra hour of Home Before Dark on the Contests Forum as a way of thanks.

So, better start playing...

Thank you, you great Canadians. True WI spirit!
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #499
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wi has the absolute best buddies ever!! How wonderful that you all devote your time to sending those prizes for a contest for all of us who have no chance!! Love my friends to the north!! Too..would be doing this for them as well!! AND good to know..that we can send any items to WI addresses..anything@webkinzinsider.com for future contests..after we have exhausted our personal e-mail addresses...Thank you so much for your generosity!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 01:04 AM   #500

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

The generosity from everyone in Canada is truly the meaning of . Everyone has been showing the meaning of "Community". I just hope that in the future that if any group is not allowed to participate in something that they let everyone know so that we can do whatever is in the community power to help. I for one was extremely surprised to find out that not everyone has been allowed to participate in every aspect of WW activities. And Thanks to all of the coordiators to make this all happen.
members ROCK
abbjs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: