Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #431
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by angelofharlem
Chubchub is sending all he can
I just keep typing in chubchub and a number @webkinzinsider.com LOL
works for me hahaha
hugs
Me too. I like letters though !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #432
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

WOW!!! Sending virtual ice packs to all the awesome Canadian clickers! You are all wonderful!!! And thank you WI for making this work!
July is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #433
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Me too. I like letters though !!!
letters are good too LOL
chubchub is getting crosseyed hahaha
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #434
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

letters are good too LOL
chubchub is getting crosseyed hahaha
PartyScout too. She will be signing off soon.
Pink Pony has already said goodnight
Old 04-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #435
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Everyone who is doing this truely rocks. You are going to make soooo many people happy. Virtual hug
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #436
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Wow! I just saw the new numbers and I am impressed, that is so cool! I hope everyone on this great site can get an outfit thanks to the great effort everyone is putting in. Thank you all for caring and for all the time you have spent helping out, you are much appreciated.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #437

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I might have to go in about 20 minutes, but I' might be able to stay up a bit later.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #438
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I am so overwhelmed at the heartfelt generosity you in the Great White North are showing, especially after having to hear so many complaints from those south of the border.

I'm an American who lives overseas and routinely gets blocked out of these kinds of contests. But THIS time, thanks to Justin & the WI contest, and to all our wonderful Canadian fellow members, I have a chance at a really nice prize.

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you to all of you who are staying on your computers clicking and clicking and clicking 'til your eyes go blurry and your fingers numb, just so the rest of us in WI world can have a chance. You guys are unbelievable!!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #439
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Chubchub is sending all he can
I just keep typing in chubchub and a number @webkinzinsider.com LOL
works for me hahaha
hugs
I started with Jarrah1 but am down to just J and a number....

I'm working two PCs at once and watching the West Wing - let's see how many more I can send before the show ends...
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #440
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I've been trying to get Sqeakuel Costumes in the Clubhouse but everyone wants exclusives for it. Talk about a tough deal...
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: