Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #411
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

The answer to the math question is always 3.

Now I seriously got to go to bed. When the post recent post start saying 11:59pm yesterday it is too late.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #412
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I think the night crew will/has tooken over now.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #413
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I think the night crew will/has tooken over now.
I blurred the lines between day and night. I started this afternoon. Then I took a break to do some yard work, than another to eat supper, and then a final break to rest my fingers but other than that I have just been having fun entering email addresses. It is actually quite entertaining.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #414
GillysMom is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all the Canadians, eh!
GillysMom is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #415
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
The French version of the Canadian Anthem is completed. If someone wants to do the inuktitut version be my guest. Just wikipedia O Canada for the lyrics.

I am going to bed.

I have a feeling this will be a very easy contest. Like the winners will be selected from everyone logged on at this time or if you post on a certain thread. With 1000s of clothes I am sure WI just wants to easily give them to as many people as possible.

and my final entry for the night irodehomeonmymooseafterbuildingmyigl...inzinsider.com
ROFL, Someone has to do one with "In the summer I'm homeless because my Igloo has melted" .
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #416

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I blurred the lines between day and night. I started this afternoon. Then I took a break to do some yard work, than another to eat supper, and then a final break to rest my fingers but other than that I have just been having fun entering email addresses. It is actually quite entertaining.
I've been on all day since about 1:00, stopped at 7:00 to have a shower (mom said I had to. ), had a break to play Wii with my big sister and watch a bit of hockey, and I'm been here since then. Oldly, my fingers dont hurt from all this tpying.

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
ROFL, Someone has to do one with "In the summer I'm homeless because my Igloo has melted" .
LOL, I just did that!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #417

Gerbzzz will become famous soon enough

Looks like all the East coast Canadians are going to sleepy. Luckily, I'm on the West coast so I've still got a couple of hours to go. Let see how many entries I can get in before I pass out!! LOL
Old 04-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #418

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I would like to thank everyone at WI and to all those in Canada who donated.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #419

View Post Originally Posted by Gerbzzz
Looks like all the East coast Canadians are going to sleepy. Luckily, I'm on the West coast so I've still got a couple of hours to go. Let see how many entries I can get in before I pass out!! LOL
Hehe, I dont know what coast Manitoba is in, but I can only go for an hour more, I have a buisy day tommorrow.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #420
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Thank you Thank you Canadian friends!!! Thanks also to WI for the contest to give us a chance to win a costume. My daughters & I were so bummed when we learned we could not participate in the Click & Win ads on Webkinz Newz! I still say Ganz changes the rules and allows for all Webkinz Players a chance to participate but where Ganz fails, WI always pulls through.
Thank you Thank you Thank you again Canadian friends. You sure have been busy and very generous!!!
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: