Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Wow!! Just saw the updates...
You guys are Amazing!!! Thanks for doing this
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #322
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
We Canadians are more than happy to help! It actually works out nicely to fill out a couple of the entry forms in one internet window while waiting for trash in Webkinz World! I have been counting and I have sent WI over 50 outfits sofar AND COUNTING... We are happy to share the wealth!
Wow, that's great alleine!!! I see that 100 on the horizon. Keep up the great work! Our friends truly appreciate your efforts.
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Oh, I wish! there are about 100 000 people on Wi, and that would mean 300 000 costumes, and they only have 50 000... plus I'm not sure if anyone here will likely enter more than 500 security codes. 10 and I'm pooped, lol. CJ, you must be blind after 100 of them!
Yes, everything is a blurr...well it is usually, but today with those security codes even more

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
We Canadians are BEAVERING away
Hey hope all you Coral Cove peeps are keeping a window open on kinznewz and racking up those donations!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
You can say that again!
ditto!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #323
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

I just want to say WOW! I am truly amazed by the generosity of so many of you! It is so amazingly kind that you all are clicking away just to help others out!

I give you all a HUGE thank you!
webfamily is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #324
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks to all our Canadian WI friends for sharing your codes with the rest of the world! You really turned a frustrating situation around! I am amazed at how generous you have been! Thanks again!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #325

Kiwi803 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so muchh!! Yu guys are awesome!!
Kiwi803 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #326

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Well, I hit 40, but I have to clean bird cages and move on to the dark side shift. Sorry to blow my own horn, but all this cheerleading is great.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #327
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Wow! That new total is amazing! Thank you Canadian WI friends! You are just Fantastic!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #328
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
Well, I hit 40, but I have to clean bird cages and move on to the dark side shift. Sorry to blow my own horn, but all this cheerleading is great.
Happy cage cleaning and good luck on the dark side. See you tomorrow! 40 is excellent. May every fellow Canuck be so kind. Have a great night! CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #329
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Awesome! Thanks Canada!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #330
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

*hugs Canadian WI members*

*hugs all WI members*

*hugs all Canadians, just for the heck of it*
Amneris is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: