Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thanks so much to anyone who is donating these costumes to WI! And thanks to the WI staff for making it so that they can use limitless email addresses.
bethmiz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #22
kiyomi63
Webkinz :)

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
We here at Webkinz Insider know that many of our members are disappointed that the current Webkinz Newz Chipette Costume Contest turned out to be for Canadian players only. Although there is nothing we can do about Ganz' contest rules, we can do the next best thing: hold a contest of our own!

In the next few days we will announce the contest details, so stay tuned. If you have some extra costumes you'd like to donate, you can send them by KinzPost to our contest account, WIGIFTZ. If you prefer to donate unused codes, you can send them to admin@webkinzinsider.com. If you keep seeing ads, but you've run out of e-mail addresses to use, you may use any e-mail address @webkinzinsider.com and we will get the codes (ex. justin1@webkinzinsider.com, fia2@webkinzinsider.com, clothing1234@webkinzinsider.com, etc).

Every costume we receive will be used as a prize in next week's contest. Thank you to all of our Canadian members for their generosity!
I just made an entry in the Chippettes contest using the justin1@webkinzinsider.com e-mail address... I'm posting this so no one else does a duplicate of the same address as that isn't allowed!! I got my three different outfits last night and I'm glad to help some of the others that couldn't enter in this contest to get a chance to win some outfits of their own!! YAY to Webkinz Insider for this great idea!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:58 PM   #23
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Oh - WONDERFUL! - and a HUGE Thank You to WI & the Canadian Members making this possible!
My dd & I were quite disappointed, the costumes are so cute!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #24
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

this is great I have already sent off a bunch to WI, I will keep going for another half hour or so, then I have to deal with real life!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #25
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Thank you so much for your help!

You can use any email address @webkinzinsider.com. Just make stuff up.

Example:

dog@webkinzinsider.com
cat@webkinzinsider.com
labsrock@webkinzinsider.com

Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.
This is great FIA! Thank you and Justin. I had reached my limit on my few email accounts so was having to wait until tomorrow to set up a few more new ones. This will help me gather a few more goodies for . My first shipment will be on it's way shortly. CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #26

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

What an amazing community this is! Thanks to WI and our Awesome Canadian Connections

CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #27
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I already fired off a few codes to random webkinzinsider.com addresses. Thank you WI for letting us Canadians have a way to give back to the American members here on WI.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #28

libertykin is on a distinguished road

thank you, neighbors
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #29
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
I just made an entry in the Chippettes contest using the justin1@webkinzinsider.com e-mail address... I'm posting this so no one else does a duplicate of the same address as that isn't allowed!! I got my three different outfits last night and I'm glad to help some of the others that couldn't enter in this contest to get a chance to win some outfits of their own!! YAY to Webkinz Insider for this great idea!!
Its ok if you reuse a email address it will just tell you that you can't use that email address.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #30

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Canadian members and WI .... And Please make the contest an easier one my child wants to win them herself
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: