Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #281
hy pokemon ROCKS!
Webkinz :)

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

I agree I said it wasn't a BIG deal
almond0 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #282
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Too funny Rollingfur!!! I was trying to use my coaching skills, but I guess my high pitched, sqeaky blonde voice is showing it colours, eh
If it helps even a bit, I am so glad!!!!!

Yes, poor Justin, I sure hope he is opening and entering all those codes to make sure they're valid!!!!!
Its ok, I just keep singing "All the single ladies." Cheerleaders that are high pitched tend to get their point across. So keep it up girl!!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #283
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Thanks for the email idea - that makes sending codes so easy!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #284
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Holy Canoli 600 outfits. That's so wonderful! Go Team Canada lol! There really are some wonderful people here.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #285
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

CANADIANS ROCK!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #286
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

that was 2 hours ago anyway...
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #287
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Aw this is so sweet. See we just need to stay positive and it all works out in the end. Thanks so much WI and all the wonderful people up North
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #288
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I wonder if there's 1000 yet?
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #289
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
I agree I said it wasn't a BIG deal
Glad to see you're still out there getting some!!! Your numbers are growing really FAST!!!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Its ok, I just keep singing "All the single ladies." Cheerleaders that are high pitched tend to get their point across. So keep it up girl!!!
This girl is really to pack it in....long day, everything is getting blurry from those security codes I've passed my 100, still grabbing more....looking for others to report in on their progress. almondzero...just kidding almond0 is doing great! Should be at 100 very soon!!!!!!!! I am trying to hang in to see.
We have a few more that need to give us an update. I really want the day team to leave a high bar for the dark side to on.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #290
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

WOOOOAH!! 9:20 PM, you guys doubled it... 1200 codes!!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: