Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #271
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
All I did is stop for dinner and you guys are ROCKING!!!

I couldn't keep up with the posts as I was reading, but ConchyJane you are cracking me up. I think your a cheerleader that squeeks like the chipettes.

Plus Justin I was thinking about you and I bet you wish that it was still April Fools day and you were still banned so you didn't have to check all those emails. lol

Thank you guys and um keep it up...
Too funny Rollingfur!!! I was trying to use my coaching skills, but I guess my high pitched, sqeaky blonde voice is showing it colours, eh
If it helps even a bit, I am so glad!!!!!

Yes, poor Justin, I sure hope he is opening and entering all those codes to make sure they're valid!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #272
hy pokemon ROCKS!
Webkinz :)

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

50 YES...(I KEEP POSTING ah that's better in capitals because the security codes are in capitals)
-ALMOND0
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #273
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks so much Canadian Webkinz users for donating the costumes! I want them so much
marybess18 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #274
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
50 YES...(I KEEP POSTING ah that's better in capitals because the security codes are in capitals)
-ALMOND0
Great Almondo!!! You're half way to your goal Keep up the good work
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #275
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thanks people
Click the image to open in full size. Felt like I should add this! BTW CANADA ROCKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHHHHHAJHASKLAJSA.jpg (26.8 KB, 0 views)
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #276
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

almond0. it is a zero ok (not to be mean)
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #277

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Plus Justin I was thinking about you and I bet you wish that it was still April Fools day and you were still banned so you didn't have to check all those emails. lol
Poor Justin. Thank you for all your efforts! And thank you again and again to all the Canadians who are clicking away and donating their prizes. You guys really are amazing.
(By the way, my mom was born in Canada, and I know she would be proud of you guys too- if she understood Webkinz at all, lol!)
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #278
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
almond0. it is a zero ok (not to be mean)
Sorry, yes I noticed that after I typed it. All letter and numbers are looking like a blurrrr after all these security codes. I'm sure you can understand. cj
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #279

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

WOW!!! Thank you so much to our Canadian friends. It's very generous of you and really appreciated. I was so dissappointed last night when I realized we couldn't get any but hopefully we wll win one . Also a big thank you to WI for having a contest. Six hundred and counting is alot of costumes to disperse .
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #280
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I want to thank the Canadians who have been nice enough to donate outfits for the contests. I wish we had known before that the contest was for Canadian's only, but then I think the Canadians sometimes deserve a little something extra.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: