Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #261
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thanks to everyone who donated! It is soooo very nice of you!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #262
Webkinz :)

chattycathie is a jewel in the roughchattycathie is a jewel in the rough

I just want to thank all the canadians for all the kindness in sending all of those codes to WI. I was really looking forward to the clicky and was extremely disappointed when I found out it was Canadians only.Thanks to all the kind Canadians!

~Cathie

Je veux juste remercier tous les Canadiens de toute la bonté pour envoyer tous ces codes aux WI. J'attendais avec intérêt vraiment le clicky et étais extrêmement déçu quand j'ai trouvé que dehors c'était des Canadiens

~Cathie
chattycathie is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #263
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

I used the alphabet at first....now I am just going..

wejroaw@webkinzinsider.com
riut@webkinzinsider.com

LOL! Much easier now that I don't have to think of anything in particular. Just hit some keys and send!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #264

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

Canada - You ROCK!! Thank you for your donations! Looking forward to the contest!
wobblybox is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #265
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Wow that's so generous of them! I wonder how we can win them. Contests here at WI are so much fun!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #266
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

WOW!!! I have to say a HUGE thank you as well to all the Canadian members who have donated codes/costumes for prizes on WI. That is VERY impressive! Your generosity is truly amazing!!!

yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #267
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Now for a break...
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #268

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

All those donations from Canadian WI members.........that's totally awesome.......thanks!
grammyG is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #269
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

All I did is stop for dinner and you guys are ROCKING!!!

I couldn't keep up with the posts as I was reading, but ConchyJane you are cracking me up. I think your a cheerleader that squeeks like the chipettes.

Plus Justin I was thinking about you and I bet you wish that it was still April Fools day and you were still banned so you didn't have to check all those emails. lol

Thank you guys and um keep it up...
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #270
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Oh Canada! Thank you!!!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: