Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #231
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Great, 20 good, 30 better, 40 great!!! Those security codes start playing tricks with your eyes. Be careful
I know what you mean I am taking a short break for a little while. The As are starting to look like 4s and the one that really scared me was when I mistook a G for a T
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #232
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Conchy Jane, you keep making me smile with your gung-ho attitude cheering everyone on!
Glad to hear it, thanks. I hope it is adding some humour and a smile to what started as a dismal day for some
View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hi all! Practically Everytime I refresh the Webkinznewz page I get the Chippettes! YAY! I will keep sending those codes!

Who is the lucky person that gets to open all the emails! @webkinzinsider.com LOL!!!!
Great to hear!!!! Send more to that poor unfortunate sole with the shortest straw that gets to open all of these
View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Me too! You are quite the leader of this thread. Go Canada! lol
Oh my, not by any means. It's a team effort for sure. Thanks to everyone doing their part!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #233
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hi all! Practically Everytime I refresh the Webkinznewz page I get the Chippettes! YAY! I will keep sending those codes!

Who is the lucky person that gets to open all the emails! @webkinzinsider.com LOL!!!!
That would be me....

Click the image to open in full size.

And BTW... We are getting very close to 1000!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #234
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That would be me....

Oohhh that looks fun That will be exciting when everyone gets to 1,000
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #235
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

That would be me....

Woah! That's a lot of codes! I wonder how will people be able to win, but I hope everyone gets a code!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #236
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I know what you mean I am taking a short break for a little while. The As are starting to look like 4s and the one that really scared me was when I mistook a G for a T
Great idea. Not too long of a break though LOL We have lots of dresses to get my friend.
I'm nearing 100, so I'm sending that out as a challenge to as many Canucks as possible, to meet and hopefully beat that number. Come on, you're up for it!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #237
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Wow that's a lot of emails O.o Good luck!!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #238
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Great idea. Not too long of a break though LOL We have lots of dresses to get my friend.
I'm nearing 100, so I'm sending that out as a challenge to as many Canucks as possible, to meet and hopefully beat that number. Come on, you're up for it!!!!
Conchy, along with everyone else helping, thanks so much You seem to really be working hard
Old 04-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #239
hat the...
Webkinz :)

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

That would be me....

WOW!!
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #240
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Wow that's a lot of emails O.o Good luck!!
That's only in the last 10 minutes!!!

Oyyyy... LOL
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: