Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #181

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

You all are wonderful! Thanks again. I know some of you are wearing your fingers to the bone clicking away!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #182
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by eeclipse
I agree, what is being asked for in trade for these costumes is CRAZY!
I sure hope these are other people turning over what they received in a trade and not fellow Canadians being greedy. That is soooo not Canadian!!!! I feel bad for people who want to take advantage of a situation. Bad peeps!!! CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #183
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sharing makes it all more fun
Old 04-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #184
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Don't trade the house just to get one.
What house?...
Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #185
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
What house?...
LOL, it's just a saying
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #186
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
I just entered you guys about 10 times
What a great start Anjii thank you!!! Ten is wonderful! Now, do we hear twenty? thirty? More? Come on, you got the spirit....let's go!!!!! We need to get more for not only our neighbours to the south but over seas!!!! You can do it, CJ Let us know how you are progressing

Last edited by ConchyJane; 04-02-2010 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #187
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Wow 600. 6 of those are mine LOL. Thank you everyone for being so generous.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #188

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I agree, what is being asked for in trade for these costumes is CRAZY!
What are they asking? I would be happy with a chipmunk costume, that seems a fair trade.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #189
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

LOL, it's just a saying
Ohh! xD Sorry, I'm a little slow today. It's amazing what a few hours of hot sun can do to your brain. O.o

Also for the thing about people trading the dresses-- I know! There are some people asking for signature and retired things for them! Come on trader-peoples in the clubhouse, if you have doubles please share... :[
Old 04-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #190
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Oh my that is so wonderful!! Thank you so much to all the generous WI members that donated and made it possible for the rest of us to have a chance to get these sweet outfits. If this ever happens again (I hope it doesn't) and I am able to click & donate I will certainly be there for all of you!!

Thank you Justin for making this possible, you are an Angel and there are no words to tell you how much you are appreciated! is such a wonderful and special community to be a part of. This is the way way it is supposed to be, everyone being there for others and sharing their blessings with one another! Bless all of you for making this possible!! I'm proud to be a member of this site!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: