Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #161
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Wow, I can't believe there are so many! Thanks everyone. Is anyone running into repeats of the WI email addresses yet?
bethmiz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #162
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you so much, Canadian members for your generous donations, and thank you, Justin for making it possible for some non-Canadian members to at least have a small chance to win some of these costumes.
Once again WI comes to the rescue to help ut with a Ganz goof. If non-Canadian members were the only ones allowed to enter the contest, why oh why did Ganz say nothing as they saw the excitement building about the contest? They could have announced much earlier that the contest would be only for Candian members.

Serena is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #163
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

600 codes!! That is so great! THANK YOU CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! I only hope that some day we can repay your generosity!!!! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #164
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much to Webkinz Insider and to all the Canadian members for helping all of us! Good luck to everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #165
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

THANK YOU CANADIAN MEMBERS! We really appreciate your kindness with this time
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #166
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bethmiz
Wow, I can't believe there are so many! Thanks everyone. Is anyone running into repeats of the WI email addresses yet?
\

An earlier post made by a staff member said that you can send anything to @webkinzinsider.com and it will go through
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #167
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes, come on Canucks...we can do it! Let's get that count to at least 1,000 before the day shift goes to bed and the night hawks...or dark siders take over. We can do it! Yes we can! CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #168
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Thank you Canadian Webbie friends, you rock.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #169
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Thanks sooo much Canadian WIers. That's really kind of you, and I will surely enter the contest, because I got chipmunk costumes the first time and I would love a chippette costume to match!
Thanks again,
~Emzayy
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #170
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

WOW that's a lot of codes! Thanks everyone for being so generous!! <33

I wish there was a way to trick the webkinz newz site into thinking you live in canada... anyone know a way? xD
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: