Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #141
NDmaria
Webkinz :)

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thank you to all our Canadian friends. That is extremely generous of you to donate your extra clothing and codes. I know I'll be sure to return the favor if the opportunity ever arises.
NDmaria is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #142
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

I'd like to donate but I'm getting this message when I try to add WIGIFTZ to my phone - what to do? Must be pretty popular! Just wait and try again?

Click the image to open in full size.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #143
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I'd like to donate but I'm getting this message when I try to add WIGIFTZ to my phone - what to do? Must be pretty popular! Just wait and try again?

Click the image to open in full size.
That is wonderful and very much appreciated by all! Yes, it's a good thing they're busy. That shows that many people are trying to donate!!! Just be patient and try again later or even in the morning. I"m sure they will get to accepting all and cleaning out the phone as soon as they can. It is so wonderful that so many people are giving back to , whether it's for this particular contest or for others. It shows the family spirit we all have!!! CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #144
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I just saw Justin post on another thread saying they've gotten over FIVE HUNDRED codes already... This is going to be a great contest! (though I don't think I'll win one, it's still gonna be awesome... perhaps the biggest contest we've had yet! )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #145

♥SMILE♥ is on a distinguished road

Thanks WI for arranging this ,and the canadian players for donating.

Cant wait! Hope i get one.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #146
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful contest. I admit when I discovered in the early hours of the morning that I was excluded from the ganz contest, I was disappointed. Of course I wanted the costumes, they’re cute! And participating is just fun. But what really disappointed me the most by far were some of the comments here on WI. I went to the forums for help as usual when having a ganz issue. But what I found there was anger, bitterness, and insults – from both sides of the situation: those who could participate and those who could not. It seemed to bring out the worst in people. Eventually I had to stop reading. Of course I knew that all that negativity was coming from just a small percentage of WI members. But they were the ones posting and it was sad. So here’s what I REALLY love about the WI contest: it’s giving the heart and soul of the WI community a chance to show its true colors - the joy, the happiness, the helping spirit – that they’ve always had. A big thank you to all Canadians who are reaching out to the rest of the world through WI by donating costumes and a big thank you to all non-Canadians who despite the disappointment are keeping some perspective about this…especially on this weekend of all weekends. We are all one family on this site and in this world. Can’t we all just get along?

Last edited by magicw; 04-02-2010 at 05:25 PM..
magicw is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #147
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I just saw Justin post on another thread saying they've gotten over FIVE HUNDRED codes already... This is going to be a great contest! (though I don't think I'll win one, it's still gonna be awesome... perhaps the biggest contest we've had yet! )
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know
Come on you fellow Canucks....pull up those hockey socks....let's get that number to 1,000 before the end of the evening. Go Canada Go....I know we can do it.....let's show what we're made of. Grab those Timmy's, roll up the rim, and get donating!!!! CJ
Old 04-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #148
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Thank you to WI for making my day, and thank you VERY much to the Canadians for donating these AWESOME costumes! You guys totally rock my world for this! What a start to spring break!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #149
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful contest. I admit when I discovered in the early hours of the morning that I was excluded from the ganz contest, I was disappointed. Of course I wanted the costumes, they’re cute! And participating is just fun. But what really disappointed me the most by far were some of the comments here on WI. I went to the forums for help as usual when having a ganz issue. But what I found there was anger, bitterness, and insults – from both sides of the situation: those who could participate and those who could not. It seemed to bring out the worst in people. Eventually I had to stop reading. Of course I knew that all that negativity was coming from just a small percentage of WI members. But they were the ones posting and it was sad. So here’s what I REALLY love about the WI contest: it’s giving the heart and soul of the WI community a chance to show its true colors - the joy, the happiness, the helping spirit – that they’ve always had. A big thank you to all Canadians who are reaching out to the rest of the world through WI by donating costumes and a big thank you to all non-Canadians who despite the disappointment are keeping some perspective about this…especially on this weekend of all weekends. We are all one family on this site and in this world. Can’t we all just get along?
I agree. I have had the WORST three days. I sware it has been the week from **** and when I came on her I saw that we couldn't participate and a small few were going nuts. I brought me back down instead of lifting me up. I went about my day in a ticked off mood on Good Friday of all days. Then when I saw this post I was soooooooo excited. I was so happy to see the majority of our community take a sad situation and turn it around. Keep it up our Canadian friends. One day we will pay you all back!

God bless us all on this wonderful weekend.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #150
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Hmm. Not so much luck for me in the trading room. Nobody I have seen so far in a bunch of rooms on different zones have had any. Except 1 dutch bunny had the pink one, but I don't think it was for trade. I'll keep looking and thanks SO much everyone for helping <3
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: