Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #1221
I <3 Mankey
Webkinz :)

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Those outfits look sooooooooooo cute, but how do i enter?? I feel so curious todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #1222
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholuvsWI
Those outfits look sooooooooooo cute, but how do i enter?? I feel so curious todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Here is the link to the contest thread so you can enter. Good luck! CJ

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...canada-613582/
Old 04-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #1223
Lil Kinz
Snowbaby312 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! thanks you guys are so cool and generous!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #1224

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I am in awe of the showing of friendship!!! Disregarding adversity and proclaiming equality for ALL peoples. Regardless of where you live......who you are.........and your socioeconomic status (estore).
Thank you for showing Ganz that we WILL stand together, no matter how they try to divide us.

Hooray Canada!

Oh Canada......Oh Canada!!!
With Snow and Ice and..........Snow!!!!!!!!!!!
We thank you all in Canada!!!!
From the big country below!

Rockermom.....USA.....California
Hehe, we're not all snow and ice!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #1225
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I followed this "clicking thread" from beginning to end as the drama/excitement unfolded and was rooting for you guys the whole way. I had to leave for Easter morning program at the final stretch (my a.m. is Eastern Standard Time's p.m.) and when I got back I refused to jump to the end of the thread to see the final count. I just HAD to pick up where I'd left off and continue on, feeling a part of your incredible effort!

What a contrast to the efforts of others we were reading about who were taking advantage by asking arms and legs for the costumes in the TR!

THANK YOU once again to those of you who gave up hours of sleep and fun to make hundreds of smiling faces.

Year of the WI Canucks!!!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #1226
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Hehe, we're not all snow and ice!

Hee I live in Cali. Everywhere is snow and ice to me! I was just kidding around...
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #1227
Lil Kinz
GOOFY26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for your generosity! Our Canadian members are awesome!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #1228

tump is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for donating 5, 937 codes! You guys are amazing. We really really really appreciate it.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #1229

Mottle is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

i like the green dress best!
its awsome!!!!!!!!!!
Mottle is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #1230

littlecutie4eve is on a distinguished road

oh canadiams! your so kind! if it wasn't for youus americans never would have had these wonderful dresses thanks bunches:acs::el1:

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Hee I live in Cali. Everywhere is snow and ice to me! I was just kidding around...
LOL to funny! you wish it was snow and ice i in oh. cold up here than warm again lol you mostly warm!

Last edited by littlecutie4eve; 04-08-2010 at 07:51 PM..
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: