Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #1201
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thank you so much, neighbors to the north. If your country had just a little less snow, I'd've emigrated long before now.

You are simply the BEST!
derring do is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #1202
Crazy for Kinz!

kleasterling is on a distinguished road

Thank you to our Canadian Insiders!! We are so excited to have the opportunity to share in the Chippette costumes and our family can't wait to see if WE are winners! I hope we can do the same for you one day!
Sincerely,
EDIT

For your safety, please do not give out personal information.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-05-2010 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: remvoing personal info
Old 04-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #1203
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I don't see a new contest posted yet, so here is what I propose for it:

Have all contestants post one thing they love about Canada.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #1204
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Does anyone know when the contest is?
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #1205
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow I dont know how you are going to do the contest but going through that many codes and sending them to the winners is going to be a lot of work
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #1206
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

A HUGE thank you to our Canadian friends!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #1207
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I propose sending WIGiftz some pools to help defray mailing expenses.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #1208
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I don't see a new contest posted yet, so here is what I propose for it:

Have all contestants post one thing they love about Canada.

-- Hmm
What a great idea! I will not wait for a contest to tell you what I love about Canada. The generousity and kindness of the citizens of Canada touches my heart. Canada was a great host for the Olympic Games. They sure put on a good show for all the world to see. The headquarters of Webkinz is in Canada. They have some great ideas on toys and games for kids. My gift coach Gotchagood is from Canada. She is very smart, generous, and funny.

Thank you to FIA, Justin, Wendy, administrators, moderators, gift coaches, staff, webkinz, and Canadians who helped pull this together. What a gift to the WI community!

One of your neighbors from the USA,
AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #1209
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

You Canadians are wonderfully generous (and hard working as well)! If the tables are ever turned, I hope we Yanks live up to your fine example. I know that I would! The people here on WI are just the best!
mlh is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #1210

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

Amazing! That's a lot of dresses!
smvette80 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: