Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #1191
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

GREAT news, You Rock Canada, great people canadians, when is the contest for these dresses
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 AM   #1192
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thanks Justin and everyone from Canada and the insider
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #1193
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I got through all of the code e-mails and I had miscounted.. They were mixed in with all the other e-mails to admin@wi, so we really have (only) 5,937.... Not a bad estimate, though!!!
Aah, now I really feel bad for taking those washroom breaks. Only 63 more.... Your eyes must be blurry from all those codes Justin!! It's going to be a great contest!!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #1194
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, thank you, thank you neighbors! What a special gift to have that many codes. Great show!!!
muffy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #1195

littlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonderlittlepoodle wows us all with wonder

wow!!! Thank you to our Canadian neighbors. Kudos!!! You really came through for us and I know everyone feels like me, a heartful of joy for your kindness!! thank you so very much
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #1196
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

wow, i guess all that clicking was worth it Not only did i get 20+ costumes for myself, but i helped a lot of other members too
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #1197
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

This is why I love and I'm proud to joining this community!! I think this contest is a good expression of the team spirit that we all feel here!
Thank you all Canadian members and staff for proposing this! You're beautiful people!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #1198

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Canadian neighbors and WI
cfent57 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #1199

weibbed is on a distinguished road

It is so amazingly generous of the Canadian WI participants to donate so many, many costumes! GO CANADA!

Debbie W.
weibbed is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #1200
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Looking forward to hearing about the contest - poor Admins are going to be very very busy...
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: