Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #1151
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Wow! Everyone is doing a fabulous job with these contests! Keep up the great work! Woo hoo
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #1152
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Just putting this out there I was JUST on my Webkinz account and there is just a 'rabbit hair' left on the Game Barometer
This means that whiel We Canadians were out there getting Chippette costumes, our NEIGHBORS to the south (USA and otherwise) were gaming up a storm. It looks like we will win our prize as well. WIN WIN!! Thank you EVERYONE who worked together for this goal!
Yay; it's finally full! I did my part, even though I cannot stand HBD! I played 28 games this weekend! Thank you to our lovely Canadian members; I cannot wait for my chance to get a costume...especially that pretty green dress; I love it!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #1153

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Dear Insider,
As A regular visitor I am so impressed with the members of this site!
The information has sooo enhanced my Webikinz experience. Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Cherylkb
cherylkb is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #1154

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Wow, I sure hope my score of 408 helped I am so bad at games, I don't even bother, but I thought I'd give it a try because Dixiecup posted that you all were soooo close.
Congrats everyone who worked so hard. Enjoy a dip in that new pool CJ
I hope my score of 10 helped.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #1155

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Wow, what an awesome group of members!! Kudos to all!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #1156

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I'm not exactly sure how to go about setting one up yet. I am going to try to find a mod that can help me with this. Make sure we are allowed to do it and how to go about it.
If they post it on the Home page all will see it when logging onto WI. I'm going through my rooms now to see what I have extra. I know I have some foods on my dock....W Cares stuff.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #1157

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I'm not exactly sure how to go about setting one up yet. I am going to try to find a mod that can help me with this. Make sure we are allowed to do it and how to go about it.
I hope they say yes, it would be cool.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #1158
snuggleganz

GingerElizabeth is on a distinguished road

Canadian Webkinz Owners:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE CODES FOR THE OUTFITS!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST GRACIOUS PEOPLE KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!
GingerElizabeth is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #1159

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Those Canadians sure are nice!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #1160
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Just putting this out there I was JUST on my Webkinz account and there is just a 'rabbit hair' left on the Game Barometer
This means that whiel We Canadians were out there getting Chippette costumes, our NEIGHBORS to the south (USA and otherwise) were gaming up a storm. It looks like we will win our prize as well. WIN WIN!! Thank you EVERYONE who worked together for this goal!
Well said Dixie!
I think this truly sums up the heart of this forum!
THANK YOU again dear Canadian friends
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: