Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #1121
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
I have a question, please. I'm from the U.S. so I don't have any chip clothes codes to offer. However, I am so overwhelmed by the extreme generosity of our Canadian friends that I would like to donate something. I have an extra unused eStore code, I think for a Sailboat Pond.

Will WI accept this as a donation? And is the above email address the correct place to send it?
View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I want to donate some W Care items for our Canadian friends. I don't know how to send them though.
Those are kind offers, the administrators should be able to help you there. But as others have said, thanks is enough.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #1122

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Ho boy, your welcome everyone! i thought we wouldn't get that many, but we did! Congrats all you canadians!
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #1123
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

How many members belong here? I want to see if everyone can get one! Even the Canadian members!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #1124
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
The only W-cares one that was ever for sale was the Seal. It apparently didn't do so well because they didn't ever bring another. Jackal, if you can get W-cares pets around you anywhere, that is unique and very special. Good for you! CJ
Ahhhh, okay, now I understand. Yeah, the only W-Cares pet I've ever seen in the shops is the seal. I always just thought that was the only W-Cares-tagged pet available, but I guess in other countries they must sell other pets with those tags, too.

This past Christmas I wanted to get my daughter a W-Cares tag, but she already had a seal pet, so I just bought a tag by itself from eBay. So it certainly is available for Canadians if you buy online.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #1125
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Every costume we receive will be used as a prize in next week's contest. Thank you to all of our Canadian members for their generosity!

UPDATE:For those of you who are wondering how well this is working out for our members all over the world. Our Canadian members have shocked us with their generosity and dedication to this cause -- as of 7 PM Kinz Time on April 2nd, we have received over 600 codes!! Simply AMAZING!!!

UPDATE 2: As of 9:20 PM Kinz Time on April 2nd, our Canadian members have doubled the number, with 1200 Chipette Costume Codes -- you are all incredible!! They are coming in at about 5-10 per minute!!

UPDATE 3: As of 9:20 AM Kinz Time on April 3rd ..... We have 2900 codes!! Wow, what an amazing thing to wake up to!!

UPDATE 4: As of 9:20 PM Kinz Time on April 3rd ... We have SURPASSED 5000 codes!!

UPDATE 5: I can't believe it.. the contest just ended and our Canadian members helped us collect 5,981 codes! Get ready for our biggest contest yet by far on Monday!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Woweee!!!
I would like to thank all of our Canadian members for the generous donation they have given as well as their time and consideration!!! This is just another reason why I love and the people, who think about others and want to help make everyone happy to be a part of this awesome family!!

Thank you Canada!!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #1126
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Ahhhh, okay, now I understand. Yeah, the only W-Cares pet I've ever seen in the shops is the seal. I always just thought that was the only W-Cares-tagged pet available, but I guess in other countries they must sell other pets with those tags, too.

This past Christmas I wanted to get my daughter a W-Cares tag, but she already had a seal pet, so I just bought a tag by itself from eBay. So it certainly is available for Canadians if you buy online.

Thanks for clearing that up!
My pleasure. I wish we had more of them here, but I doubt that will happen. That reminds, me, my DH is in the US for a couple weeks...I should get him to stop into Walgreens : CJ
Old 04-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #1127
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

How many WI members are there?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #1128
bgum10

webkinzluv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool i have the purple 1 i need the pink 1 though i think i might enter the contest but idk how to enter it...

webkinzluv1 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #1129
Harry S is a bunny!

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
How many WI members are there?
I checked and it I think it said there are 85841 members! Wow we need a lot more so everyone gets a dress!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #1130
bgum10

webkinzluv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
those are kind offers, the administrators should be able to help you there. But as others have said, thanks is enough.
can i donate chipmunk clothing? I'm not canadian though but can i still???
webkinzluv1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: