Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #1111
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Well put!!! I wrote that before morning coffee
Oh, I understand that completely. I am not legally responsible for anything I do or say before a full cup of coffee has been consumed
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #1112
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Goood morning! I cant wait for the contest to start!

My dad just switch this computer to FireFox, I'm tyring to find the refresh butten.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #1113
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Goood morning! I cant wait for the contest to start!

My dad just switch this computer to FireFox, I'm tyring to find the refresh butten.
Good morning Secret Ninja, how are you this fine sunny warm day? Happy Easter if you celebrate. What are you going to do to pass the time today. I'm going to Coral Cove as the raffles are now fixed. I may even go clean a park or two. LOL I wish the contest was still running on kinznewz. My fingers don't know what to do with themselves
Old 04-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #1114

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Good morning Secret Ninja, how are you this fine sunny warm day? Happy Easter if you celebrate. What are you going to do to pass the time today. I'm going to Coral Cove as the raffles are now fixed. I may even go clean a park or two. LOL I wish the contest was still running on kinznewz. My fingers don't know what to do with themselves
Thanks, I'm pretty good. I'm very happy, and not just because of all the codes we donated, I got a webkinz beaver for easter! LOL, I'm not sure what I'll do, I've gotten used to clicking ads, too!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:38 AM   #1115

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I want to donate some W Care items for our Canadian friends. I don't know how to send them though.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #1116
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Thanks, I'm pretty good. I'm very happy, and not just because of all the codes we donated, I got a webkinz beaver for easter! LOL, I'm not sure what I'll do, I've gotten used to clicking ads, too!
Congrats on your Beaver!!! That's such a Canadian webbie I sure hope you name it to honour your contributions to Team Canada!!!! CJ
Old 04-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #1117
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Can I ask what the deal is with W Cares items and Canada? We do get to buy pets with W Cares tags up here, or are you guys talking about something totally different?
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #1118
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Woohoo! Isnt that almost all of the members?? I love this place-go Webkinz Insider!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #1119
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Can I ask what the deal is with W Cares items and Canada? We do get to buy pets with W Cares tags up here, or are you guys talking about something totally different?
Hi, we can now get Carevalley tagged pets here in Canada. The only W-cares one that was ever for sale was the Seal. It apparently didn't do so well because they didn't ever bring another. Jackal, if you can get W-cares pets around you anywhere, that is unique and very special. Good for you! CJ
Old 04-04-2010, 11:05 AM   #1120
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Wow! Cool!
Awesome job, Canadians!
I was getting worried, people are starting to ask for red lava lamps for ONE chipette dress! But now, i would think we'd only get about 700 dresses, but BANG!! ALMOST 6000!
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: