Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #1101
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Thank you so much to everyone who donate. WOW! How generous. Hopefully we will have to opportunity to return the favor soon!
cdfys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #1102
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Good morning, it doesn't matter if someone donated one or one hundred, what matters is that everyone donated. For each one donated, there will be a happy little face! That is what matters.
Reading through these posts this morning, I just want to say, let's keep our Canadian character together. No there should not be anything special for anyone. It was a group effort! Each and every contribution was special. End of story. It is not our nature to do something for someone else in hopes of getting something in return. That is not the Canadian way. Let's leave it at that and move on to watch the excitement of the contest! It's going to be so much fun!!!!!
Happy Easter to all that celebrate. CJ
Amen to that, sister! .. it was just something that needed to be done .. and it's always been the Canadian spirit to step up and do what is necessary to help ....

While we appreciate all the thanks and beautiful posts from so many wonderful folk ... we need no tangible reward! .. the reward is knowing so many more Insiders will have a fair chance to get a Chipette Costume!! .. and that is a phenomenal feeling!
... now.. it's almost contest time! Yeaaaaaa!!!!

Last edited by Butterflies; 04-04-2010 at 09:53 AM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 09:54 AM   #1103
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Good morning, it doesn't matter if someone donated one or one hundred, what matters is that everyone donated. For each one donated, there will be a happy little face! That is what matters.
Reading through these posts this morning, I just want to say, let's keep our Canadian character together. No there should not be anything special for anyone. It was a group effort! Each and every contribution was special. End of story. It is not our nature to do something for someone else in hopes of getting something in return. That is not the Canadian way. Let's leave it at that and move on to watch the excitement of the contest! It's going to be so much fun!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Amen to that, sister! .. it was just something that needed to be done .. and it's always been the Canadian spirit to step up and do what is necessary to help ....

While we appreciate all the thanks and beautiful posts from so many wonderful folk ... we need no tangible reward! .. the reward is knowing so many more Insiders will have a chance to get a Chipette Costume!! .. and that is a phenomenal feeling!
... now.. it's almost contest time! Yeaaaaaa!!!!
You've both provided me with a great opportunity to teach the kids about the generosity of the human spirit. To show there are those who do for others, without expecting anything in return. And to go a little global and teach them people can have the same great spirit, no matter where anyone lives, because in the end we are all just human beings living on planet Earth. Way to keep us connected.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #1104
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I have a question, please. I'm from the U.S. so I don't have any chip clothes codes to offer. However, I am so overwhelmed by the extreme generosity of our Canadian friends that I would like to donate something. I have an extra unused eStore code, I think for a Sailboat Pond.

Will WI accept this as a donation? And is the above email address the correct place to send it?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #1105
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Thank You canadians! May god bless you!
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #1106
Lil Kinz
Mimi2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those dresses are TOTALLY CUTE!
Have all three!
People will trade lots for!
Mimi2007 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #1107
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Well, that's not quite what we're going to do... It would be too daunting to KinzPost these to each WW account! I have to read thru all the e-mails and collect the codes and then we will be PM'ing the codes to the winning members for them to enter on their own accounts!

I truly think that this number of codes will make it so that your chances are much higher than you think... probably closer to 1/3!
Oh good, that makes much more sense. Phew! And I'm delighted to hear about the better-than-I-thought chances - I'm sure you have more detailed "inside information" on the membership numbers, so your calculation of the odds would be more accurate. One in three is much more awesome.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #1108
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I agree with what you said. To help eliminate artificial boundaries though, let's agree that it is the Human way and one we all strive for everyday, with some days being better than others
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #1109
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

What an amazingly generous thing to do! Thanks so much everyone!
Rinny is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #1110
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I agree with what you said. To help eliminate artificial boundaries though, let's agree that it is the Human way and one we all strive for everyday, with some days being better than others
Well put!!! I wrote that before morning coffee
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: