Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #101
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
How many codes do you think they need??
As many as we can get them! Imagine if we get enough so that each WI member, non Canadian or away for the weekend Canadian could get at least one dress? That would be wonderful. That's what I call a Communal Weekend Effort!!! Let's go fellow Canucks...get those donations rolling in to WI!!! CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #102
arreicjanuary5
Webkinz :)

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

.... WOO HOO!!!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #103
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
As many as we can get them! Imagine if we get enough so that each WI member, non Canadian or away for the weekend Canadian could get at least one dress? That would be wonderful. That's what I call a Communal Weekend Effort!!! Let's go fellow Canucks...get those donations rolling in to WI!!! CJ
It's awesome that all emails that end in @webkinzinsider.com will work... I've used that and sent 10 so far....
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #104
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

OK Canadians!!! Let's get those donations rolling in to WI!!! Don't leave the poor Americans hanging!! GO GO GO!!!!!!!
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #105
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

i think that it is stupid that only the people in Canada can get these outfits that is just plain stupid okay so if any of you know how to contact the webkinz people tell them to stop playing favorites.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #106

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Go Canucks! Let's show everyone what we're made of! I'll be sending as many as I can to every possible webkinzinsider.com address.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #107
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

WOW! Very generous indeed

Thank you WI and Canadian Friends!!!!!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #108
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Hi all!
I am Canadian. I have been emailing codes to @webkinzinsider.com all afternoon. I started with the letter a and worked my way through the alphabet...LOL

I will keep sending as many as I can.

I was able to get one blue costume and the one with the Jean Jacket for my own account. Did not get the pink one though.

Good luck to everyone. I going to go back to code sending now....

gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #109
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Thank you to every generous Canadian who helps in this effort.

For those who want new addresses - just pick a weird name &
then add #s at the end for as many as you want.
e.g.
LikeDog, LikeDog1, LikeDog2, etc.

[remember, caps/lowercase do not matter in e-mails, just makes it easier to read
so likedog is considered the same as LikeDog and LIkedog].

Have a great weekend
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #110
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
It's awesome that all emails that end in @webkinzinsider.com will work... I've used that and sent 10 so far....
That really is fantastic Firebranda. Thanks for helping out us non Canadians

You all rock, those taking time to get codes and costumes for us, and WI for helping to get them all distributed. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to you all

This is the love and generosity that makes WI so awesome.
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: