Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #1071
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

A special Thank You to all from Canada. That is an amazing total you all have donated.

I didn't know anything about the W Cares items. I'm just reading about it tonight. I would be more than glad to donate some of those items. I know I have extras stored somewhere in my rooms. Maybe the administrators can set something up like this for the care items for the US to donate and post it on the Home page.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #1072
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Wow and I was amazed when it was up to a couple hundred. I don't even know what to say. Thanks just dosn't seem to cover it. Something special really should be done. You guys took time out of your real lifes to do this for us, even after some people were pretty rude about it in the beginning. I am in awe. The only thing I can say is "Karma". Something nice will come back to you guys.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:28 AM   #1073

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

wow wow wow thats a WHOLE lot!! cant wait for the contest. seems like we have a major chance at actually winning haha. yay. ..well if its an easy contest. hopefully its not a have to be on at a certain time thing. please make it that we post that we are interested in it or something. =)
inncntgurl is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #1074
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
wow wow wow thats a WHOLE lot!! cant wait for the contest. seems like we have a major chance at actually winning haha. yay. ..well if its an easy contest. hopefully its not a have to be on at a certain time thing. please make it that we post that we are interested in it or something. =)

Yeah i hope it is an easy one too. I don't have much luck with contests. Good luck to everyone.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #1075
ow! I'm a

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 

Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Last night it was suggested that non-Canadians could show their gratitude by making sure
the Communal Contest gets completed - do a few extra games each.

That will make up a little for those tired clicking fingers to the north.

Every little bit helps - so let's get it Home Before Dark.
Originally Posted by Serena
Good idea, and we should re-post this comment every few pages so people who are reading only the current page will see it. I'm going to play a few rounds right now before I start making pies.
Okay, to carry this info forward you need to copy & paste it.
Don't forget the pledge in the Contests & Tournaments section

Let's show our clicking appreciation!!
Like we're on that home-building show:
MOVE THAT COMMUNAL CONTEST METER

Yes, this is our goal. KEEP ON MOVING, folks!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #1076
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Wooo Hoooo!!! I was working on the Communal Contest until I was shut down on my American account...now I am off to my Asian account to continue for a little while. I just want to say again..

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-15.png[/IMG]~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~Thank You~

You all are wonderful & amazing and I appreciate you all so very much! I am so thankful that this turned out to be a positive and that we could all work together to achieve such a wonderful, unified outcome. I know our Canadian friends did all the hard word, but I have to say my eyes are going crossed from the Home Before Dark mazes. lol

I am happy I could be here at times to give encouragement & support and to cheer you on! I know I will never forget it and promise that if this should ever happen again only the other way around. I will be there for all of you!!!

Also, I think for future contests like this if it was possible to get a list of countries that are excluded. Then we all could do something similar so that WI members all over the world could be part of it, so noone gets left out!

Thanks again & I'm so proud of all of you!! Hugs & Kisses & Easter Blessings to all!!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #1077
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

So proud of us all I photoshopped my avatar a Canada Sweater!
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #1078
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Canadians!! you guys rock!
adean1993 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 02:23 AM   #1079
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

5981 codes -- AWESOME

says it all

THANK YOU!!!
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #1080
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
So proud of us all I photoshopped my avatar a Canada Sweater!
As a very proud Canadian myself, I have to say that I think your new improved avatar with its darling Canadian sweater really rocks!! And I want to send some special thanks for all the hard work that you and some of the other Canadian members did in getting 500+ codes each for the contest... I sent in some myself but not quite that many. I'm very impressed!!

I love this website and how all of the members will work together so very long and hard to help each other out so much!! I want to send my thanks to each and every member that either sent in some codes to get Chippette costumes or who played Home Before Dark for a while to help us get a pool in this week's communal contest... no matter how large or small your contribution was it all helped to make things happier for someone who might otherwise have missed out on a chance to get either one of the outfits or the pool prize!! YAY to you all... Webkinz Insider is just the greatest and has the best members of any website that I've ever visited too!!

I did a bit of both activities myself and have now found another nice game to play in arcade in the future to earn KC for my darling pets!! If it hadn't been for this contest this week I might never have ever bothered trying to play this great game... I'm not very good at it yet but I did manage once to get to the third level!! When I first started playing, I never even finished the first level of this game so I'm very proud of my improvement!! So that's another thing I can give thanks for... finding a great new game to play!!

This has been a wonderful Easter weekend for me... just spending time with so many nice people here has put a huge grin on my face all day long!! THANKS TO YOU ALL... and thanks to Webkinz Insider in thinking of this great way to help everyone get an chance to win an outfit!! I know that it gave me great joy these last two days in thinking of how happy I was making someone else with every new code that I sent in!!
Noralee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: