Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #1061
Webkinz :)
kid-at-heart has a spectacular aura aboutkid-at-heart has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

So happy to hear that we got so many codes to make this a much fairer contest than it started out to be! Proves that nothing can keep the WI family down!
kid-at-heart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #1062
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

WOW! I can't believe how many donations were made by our Canadian members! Thank you so much for those of you who made donations! Your generosity is definitely appreciated. I hope I can win a dress now. I was sooo disappointed when I found that the game did not apply to me. Thanks everyone!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #1063
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

so many donations!Are members are so nice!!!This WILL be the biggest contest EVER!

WI is such a great place with such great members!

No website is safer!Webkinz Insider has great cintest for great prizes!It's amazing!Were just a big family!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #1064
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANK YOU CANADIAN FRIENDS
Absolutely AMAZING
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #1065
ow! I'm a

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 

All of GREAT members in Canada, thank you very much for your time, effort, courage, passion, honesty, hardworking and love.

You are our HEROES!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #1066
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Plus anyone who was doing it was on here quoting their progress the whole time, lol!
WRONG! .. I only came on here a couple of times and I assure you, I sent more than a few in the last few days .. I am blurry eyed and my wrists are killing me .. I didnt even know this thread was a happening thing until this morning ..

.. so lets be nice and just say thank you to ALL who gave up the last few days to do this.. not just the ones who posted here regularly!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #1067
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #1068

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you to everyone in Canada who spent there holiday weekend clicking away for there fellow 'S. You are truly the BEST !!!! Have a GREAT Easter !!!
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:39 AM   #1069
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I know that every code will be appreciated - it's what kept many folk going - knowing that by taking another minute of your time one more WI member - or their son or daughter would have something that they wanted. Lots of folk loved the challenge of clicking many times and some could only squeeze a small amount of time out of their day - but each and every code sent means one more smile - so whether you sent one or one thousand - great work!

I'm proud to be Canadian.

Perhaps some day when there is a US only contest folk will remember us in the great white north... we spent a lot of time wishing we could have WCares stuff (after all Canada loves red) or special US only pets. It's nice to know that we had something special - and it's even nicer to know we could share.

Now we pass the baton to the Admins as they figure out some way to distribute all those codes!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #1070
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I know that every code will be appreciated - it's what kept many folk going - knowing that by taking another minute of your time one more WI member - or their son or daughter would have something that they wanted. Lots of folk loved the challenge of clicking many times and some could only squeeze a small amount of time out of their day - but each and every code sent means one more smile - so whether you sent one or one thousand - great work!

I'm proud to be Canadian.

Perhaps some day when there is a US only contest folk will remember us in the great white north... we spent a lot of time wishing we could have WCares stuff (after all Canada loves red) or special US only pets. It's nice to know that we had something special - and it's even nicer to know we could share.

Now we pass the baton to the Admins as they figure out some way to distribute all those codes!
.. now.. aren't you glad that you are not management, but merely a lowly GG? .. I know I am right now! .. I too am proud of ALL Canadians who took part in this wee project!!

... and yes, I do remember those W-Cares items and wishing and wishing that we had them here in Canada! .. but like most Canadians, I just shrugged and said .... "ok then, it's not for us .. moving on ..."

Last edited by Butterflies; 04-04-2010 at 12:48 AM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: