Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #91
ants to be a
Webkinz :)

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Aw, thanks WI! This is so nice of you guys! Thank you to everyone who has donated, as well!
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #92
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can not believe how amazing you Canadians WI's are being. You could keep all these outfits for yourself to trade. In no way do you have to help others. What an amazing Good Friday it has become. I hope that everyone gets one, but the point at this time is that people are soooo amazingly giving their outfits away. Thank you again for doing such an amazing thing. Also thank you Justin for thinking about this.

I was continplating flying to Canada today, but then I realized I wouldn't be able to get the April pets so I decided it wasn't a good idea. Well plus that might show that I do have a webkinz addiction!!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #93
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I was continplating flying to Canada today, but then I realized I wouldn't be able to get the April pets so I decided it wasn't a good idea. Well plus that might show that I do have a webkinz addiction!!!
Ya think?
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #94
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Ya think?
Yah I know I have a problem, but I think that might land me in rehab.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #95
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Awesome!! I'm going to send you codes from the contest now I've only have 2 emails myself and am glad to get the costumes to someone!!
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #96
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Yah I know I have a problem, but I think that might land me in rehab.
deny everything
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #97
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

thanks canadian users. Great idea
lego is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #98
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Thanks! Hopefully we will have a lot donated so the rest of us can win.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #99
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Thank you WI and thank you so much to everyone who donates!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #100
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

How many codes do you think they need??
FireBranda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: