Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Originally Submitted by FIA on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 2:20pm.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
We here at Webkinz Insider know that many of our members are disappointed that the current Webkinz Newz Chipette Costume Contest turned out to be for Canadian players only. Although there is nothing we can do about Ganz' contractual constraints on conests, we can do the next best thing: hold a contest of our own!

In the next few days we will announce the contest details, so stay tuned. If you have some extra costumes you'd like to donate, you can send them by KinzPost to our contest account, WIGIFTZ. If you prefer to donate unused codes, you can send them to admin@webkinzinsider.com. If you keep seeing ads, but you've run out of e-mail addresses to use, you may use any e-mail address @webkinzinsider.com and we will get the codes (ex. jjjj@webkinzinsider.com, abc12@webkinzinsider.com, acdhaf@webkinzinsider.com, etc).

NOTE: If you get a message that the email address has already been used, you can click "refresh" and try again. With so many of you sending us costumes, it's no surprise some of you are trying the same names.

Every costume we receive will be used as a prize in next week's contest. Thank you to all of our Canadian members for their generosity!

UPDATE:For those of you who are wondering how well this is working out for our members all over the world. Our Canadian members have shocked us with their generosity and dedication to this cause -- as of 7 PM Kinz Time on April 2nd, we have received over 600 codes!! Simply AMAZING!!!

UPDATE 2: As of 9:20 PM Kinz Time on April 2nd, our Canadian members have doubled the number, with 1200 Chipette Costume Codes -- you are all incredible!! They are coming in at about 5-10 per minute!!

UPDATE 3: As of 9:20 AM Kinz Time on April 3rd ..... We have 2900 codes!! Wow, what an amazing thing to wake up to!!

UPDATE 4: As of 9:20 PM Kinz Time on April 3rd ... We have SURPASSED 5000 codes!!

UPDATE 5: I can't believe it.. the contest just ended and our Canadian members helped us collect 5,937 codes! Get ready for our biggest contest yet by far on Monday!!!! THANK YOU!!!
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Chipette Costume Contest Coming Soon

Awesome; thanks!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yay thank you so much WI and our Canadian friends. There is hope after all.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

yay! thanks sooooo much canadian members! i got the pink one through trading but i want to collect them all
xocaij is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
e love
Webkinz :)

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Thank you so much for your generosity! Our Canadian members are awesome!!!
footie is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Awwww !! You guys are so sweet!! I've met someone in the TR who said they would send me costumes; not sure if I can trust them or not. I'll donate any extras I can trade for, as I am not in Canada.

Thanks WI !
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
Call me Bo!

Bobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond reputeBobophie98 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is great of the Canadian members to be so generous.
I tried to trade for one, but they wanted so much and it didn't happen. Now there is hope for my pet! Thank you.
Bobophie98 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Thanks to those so generous to donate for us. It is such a kind thing to do, and so appreciated.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you WI!! Thank you to everyone who is donating items!!! I am sure it will be an awesome contest!!

Do you want any boy chipmunk costumes donated (from the previous Chipmunk promotion)?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I knew I lvoed WI and the wonderful people here!

I'm having a wonderful day regardless of how that silly thing turned out-my whole family (even dh) got our video done, and uploaded! EEK!!

FIRST we were like:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now we're like:
Click the image to open in full size.

THANK YOU WI!!! you guys ROCK!

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-02-2010 at 02:00 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all the single ladies!, bluey is here to help!, bluey wuz here!, can i have tim bits too?, canadians rock for this, eh?, go canucks go, misspuppy was here!!, sarocks7 wuz here!, thank you neighbors!, thanks everyone!! <33, thanks friends in canada!, the squeakuel rules!!!!, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here!, yam was here!, your welcome, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: