Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #331
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Celebrates its Fourth Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER!!!!!

Thanks for all the help. You made webkinz 100 x better than it would have been without you.

Thanks for giving us trackers a way to help our community.

Thanks for letting us know every day what the curio rare item is.

Thanks for all the things that's to many to name.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER!!!!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #332

frankthecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday to Webkinz Insider!

Thanks for all of the excellent info.
frankthecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:09 AM   #333
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

OMG, 4 years already, and I have loved every minute of it here. HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY DAY WI. What a wonderful place this is.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:09 AM   #334
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Happy Happy Birthday to WIDOTcom!!! I love this place.
It used to be that I would get a bit bored with WW...it was just me, my cousin and my 2 little DDs who played WW in the first place. Once my cousin found WI and told me about it, it even took me a bit before I checked it out.

Then, the rare item tracking thread came to my attention and that is when I checked here every day. I eventually checked the home page first thing every day too, just to make WW more exciting!

The only 2 friends I made in the Clubhouse in WW actually are sisters and one of them was here on WI already. She found me here and I began to realize the power and the beauty of this community!

The friends and fun I have continued to make/have are things I could never have imagined!

So, with a heartfelt thanks and nothing but warm wishes, smiles and hugs, I really do wish WI a very happy birthday!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:09 AM   #335
Starr27 will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday. Thanks for all the memories!!
Starr27 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #336

tawn has a spectacular aura abouttawn has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.

Happy Birthday WI!!
tawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #337

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Happy birthday WI!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #338

solstice88 is on a distinguished road

Happy 4th Birthday to YOU!!!!!
solstice88 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:14 AM   #339
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Happy Birthday WI!!!
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:15 AM   #340

outgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roostoutgoinglyshy rules the roost

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! And many, many more.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, catspaws was around, da amaz tag, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, gp was here!, happy b-day wi, happy b-day wi! <3, happy b-day wi! luv ya =), happy birthday wi!, happy birthday!, happy birthday!!!!!!!!, hbd wi!! :d ~icedance, i looove wi!, i love you webkinzinsider, james is mangarine, katt loves wi!, kevinelevin was here!, kinzvillerocker waz here, meggieswebbies was here!, poodle poked teh tag, tag took your tag, webkinzinsider iz da bezt, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: