Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Announces WIGEV Anniversary Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Announces WIGEV Anniversary Contest

Click the image to open in full size.Do you remember what you were doing on December 3, 2007? Here on Webkinz Insider we were putting the finishing touches on the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide, a complete guide to all of the items in Webkinz World and their accepted trade values. Time sure flies when you're having fun, and it is difficult to believe that three years have passed since that day. In recognition of the anniversary, we're going to hold a contest.

When the Webkinz Insider staff first started planning the WIGEV, we had to come up with some sort of measurement to show how much items are worth in relation to each other. In the end, as you all know, we settled on Kinz Cash, but not before rejecting a number of other ideas. One of those ideas was to create a fictional unit of money called "Kopi Kash". The question for this contest is, if Kopi Kash were real, what would it look like?

For more information on this contest, including who "Kopi" is and why she deserves to be immortalized in this manner, please take a look at the Official Contest Thread. Three members will receive Giant Gift Boxes and two members will receive retired Gold Safes. Good luck everyone!
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 03:04 AM   #2
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces WIGEV Anniversary Contest

KOPI CASHHHH <33333
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What a great idea for a contest!

Happy Anniversary to the WIGEV
Old 12-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #4

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

OMG i joined webkinz on December 3,2010 exactally but i discovered WI later i can prove my WW join date with a picture
Click the image to open in full size.
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #5

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I will enter untill i ask one question. Could you go on an online editor when your done with the picture or do-it yourself? I could do either.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Insider Announces WIGEV Anniversary Contest

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
OMG i joined webkinz on December 3,2010 exactally but i discovered WI later i can prove my WW join date with a picture
Click the image to open in full size.
your picture says 2007. :c :c :c :c :c
Old 12-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
Lil Kinz

MAZINHamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces WIGEV Anniversary Contest

This contest is gonna be great!!!
I'm new. LET"S WIN SOME KINZ!!!

MAZINHamsterluv
MAZINHamsterluv is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Fabulous contest. Happy Anniversary WIGEV
...we sure have enjoyed using you
Good luck to those who enter the contest
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #9

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

i can't wait to compete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apn32084 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I want to say Congrats to the winners.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: