Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Twitter Avatar Contest

View Post Originally Posted by marybess18
Ok I'm checking out my new avatar and hoping I created it correctly. If not I will change it very soon! I'm new so not sure if I'm doing this right or not
You are not alone!!!!! I have NEVER made an avatar before or had a reason to play with paint....If I can do it.......you can do it too!:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #42
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Obviously mine isn't right just yet lol! Any tips on paint lol? I need to know how to make the chimp bigger while the text still legible and get rid of the white background. Help lol!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #43

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

GOOD LUCK everyone!
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #44

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by marybess18
Obviously mine isn't right just yet lol! Any tips on paint lol? I need to know how to make the chimp bigger while the text still legible and get rid of the white background. Help lol!
The chimp size is ok I think. you can add text with paint(That's what I did). as far as the white background.........you can spray paint or splash color ....It took me a awhile and many mant mant doovers to get the kid version I have. Funny thing is....If my 8 year old son was up , mine would look better lol. Techno is for kids not my middle age self. roflmbo:gwolf:

I forgot to tell you the "A" is for the text and I mispelled Many twice......lol....guess I am still up tight about making the thing lol:gwolf:

Last edited by wolflver; 02-01-2010 at 01:10 AM..
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #45

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Please someone help me, I don't know where a control panel is, is it on my Webkinz? on WI?? Please I feel so stupid, and my husband says it's stupid and need to be on some special twitter site or something,,,HELP!!!!
I'm Stupid

Thank You
Wendy aka birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #46

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Please someone help me, I don't know where a control panel is, is it on my Webkinz? on WI?? Please I feel so stupid, and my husband says it's stupid and need to be on some special twitter site or something,,,HELP!!!!
I'm Stupid

Thank You
Wendy aka birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #47

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Believe I did this right.
TY WI!
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #48

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
I'm Stupid

Thank You
Wendy aka birdfolks
You are not alone there in feeling that way....I did not even know what an avatar was.....If you look at the top you will see CP with a small arrow......Click that. That will take you to "control Panel" then you make and upload your picture.

here is a picture to help
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (63.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by wolflver; 02-01-2010 at 01:24 AM..
Old 02-01-2010, 01:28 AM   #49
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Okay so I am hoping this time I have figured it out. I don't think it is exactly perfect by any means, but I'm no computer whiz or anything...just a mom lol! Before long my little boy will be teaching me how to do things on here instead of me teaching him

Does this atleast qualify me for the contest?

You guys have been so friendly since I joined WI! Thanks so much for the hospitality!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:30 AM   #50

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
I'm Stupid

Thank You
Wendy aka birdfolks
here is hopefully a better picture

Marybess that looks great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpguntitled.JPG (104.8 KB, 1 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: