Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #231
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces Twitter Avatar Contest

Thank you so much ! I am so excited to have been one of the winners!

Good luck everyone!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #232
Hi, Call me Katie(:
Banned
Patty Cat is on a distinguished road

Awesome!so cool!
Patty Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #233
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Thanks so much for making this contest! WI and Ameriwade are always so generous! I have entered, as you will see by my avvie. I made it, by the way. Thanks again! You're the best!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #234
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I just noticed this contest. I changed my avatar with one of the premade ones. Thanks for providing those. I hope I win. I really want that Parka.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #235

carmenslabels is on a distinguished road

Ok, this is my first time adding an avitar. I am more of a lurker as you can see from the amount of time I have been on WI and my number of posts, but I wanted to finally add of for the contest and home it was OK to use the WI Tweet Bird. He has a name doesn't he? And I have forgotten. I really need to pay better attention. So much goes on here i still haven't figured out. Anyway...hope you like. WIIIIIII....
carmenslabels is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #236
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Congrats to all of today's winners that have been announced so far!!!!! Great contest WI!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #237
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

Congratz to today's winners!
Webkinz*lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #238
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

What a surprise to find that I am one of the winners, I won a snowflake sweater. Here's a picture of Cloud Dancer wearing her sweater.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnow flake sweater.jpg (7.0 KB, 0 views)
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #239
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Winner's List:

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - 30 Winterfest prize winners per day
Sunday Only - 2 Antique Western Brass Vases

Monday, February 1st

Alohapanda,
bc2,
CalleyCo,
COONYCOON,
CrabCake,
cyphers-1011,
Desty,
dragonbird,
evlangelfire89,
FanofwebKatz,
funkyc63,
icucme,
jagular,
jesusfreek4ever,
Latiasmb1,
miss spots,
mom w charm,
NR1991,
octgreen17,
OlgaL,
polkahontas,
Quack Quack,
shichi,
SnowCrystal
strawberryswing,
sz11401,
tammy1072,
WebkinzFanOfFun,
willie
wolflver

Tuesday, February 2nd

436194,*
Amneris,*
Beautykinz,*
beekay,*
CatCrazyMom,*
CLOUD DANCER,*
ConchyJane,*
diannebee,*
DragonsFly,*
gotwebkinz2012,*
GramEDebE,*
happychick333,*
I<3soccer19,*
Jenn,*
jms40,*
kawee,*
kinznewbie,*
ladycop67,*
LittleDog,*
luigi'smom,*
marnabear,*
MsSchoolBus,*
MyPersian,*
Petsplus,*
SchmoopiePie,*
sindarin
totallyaddicted,*
Tullylover97,*
Vanilla3244
windcolors

Wednesday, February 3rd

canonymous,
kinzmom1924,
kkww05,
labsrock,
loganace33,
MissPuppy,
tashytoot,
toricutie,
tweetibyrd,
zingyginger

cuteforpop,
icebear,
Kenzielemur,
lindsay2116,
Mom2Alex,
Myersnks,
teaandpizza,
thimbleina,
tinag123,
Webkinz*lover

Bindidog,
CheezDoodle23,
Craftyreader,
MarielofRedwall,
mickey26,
myJbees,
suzee,
Symphonie,
TNVOLS,
webkinzgirl520

Thursday, February 4th

Friday, February 5th

Saturday, February 6th

Sunday, February 7th
Congrats to all the winners so far!!!! This is such a neat contest!!! Any type of prize is exciting... but I am sure we all have our wishes and wants, as well! Great job, guys!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #240
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

gah! Only 2 days left D:
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: