Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #1

admin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Announces "Trophy Avatar" Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Announces "Trophy Avatar" Contest

Click the image to open in full size.

We've always known we have fantastic members here at Webkinz Insider, but nothing made that clearer than the amazing feat you all accomplished yesterday. In less than 12 hours all 12 of the new "Super Secret" recipez were solved by members of our forum! We were astonished, and because of that, we've decided to celebrate.

In honor of the 12 solved recipez, we are going to give away 12 trophies. To enter this contest, all you have to do is change your avatar to show a picture of a trophy, any trophy. That's it. No clicking, no puzzles, no hoops to jump through. Just change your avatar, and you're entered. At 6pm Eastern Time, on Wednesday, October 21st, 12 members with trophy avatars will be randomly selected to win the trophies. You do not need to be logged on to Webkinz Insider at that time to win.

The prizes for this contest are:
  • 1 Go-Go Googles Trophy
  • 3 Booger Gets An A Trophies
  • 4 Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies
  • 4 Polar Plunge Trophies
Good Luck to Everyone!

Need help finding a trophy for your avatar? Check out WI's Picture Gallery HERE.
OR, check out the new selection of ready-made trophy avatars in your User Control Panel (User CP).

In response to the questions we have been getting:
  • As long as your avatar has a trophy somewhere in it, it counts. Your pet can be posing next to it, it can be sitting by itself, any way you want to do it. Non-Webkinz World trophies count too.
  • To pick the winners, we'll randomly select accounts one by one. If that person has a trophy in their avatar, they're a winner. If that person doesn't have a trophy in their avatar, we move on to the next person. We'll do this until we have twelve winners.
admin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Trophy Avatar" Contest

cool contest WI! I have a question, can I have my webkinz pose next to a trophy?
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Great Contest! I'm on my way to change it now!
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #4
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

So if we just change our avatar we are entered to win? How are you going to be able to figure out how many people are using trophies as their avatars. And can we use a picture of our room that has trophies in it as our avatar (Like the one I am using right now) or do we have to use the ones shown in the WIGEV.

Sound like a great contest but I am just a little confused.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 10-15-2009 at 03:00 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #5
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Coolio! As you can see, I have already changed mine! I am so excited!
Sugardog678 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

What a great contest ! It's simple enough for ANYONE to enter without difficulties!

I have changed my avatar to a trophy.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Thanks so much for the contest!!
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you for answering my questions. Makes perfect sense now. Love the idea.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Thanks for the new contest! Everyone has a chance to win!!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Awesome contest!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, banana tree!-s-leaf08, cheezeiful!, code trophy, code wowewe, dbird wuvs og trophy, eccheeze, frugal!, hi :), icanhaztrophy?, kevinelevin was here!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: