Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Announces "Touring Van" Giveaway!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Announces "Touring Van" Giveaway!

Originally Submitted by FIA on Tue, 07/20/2010 - 10:45am ET.
Click the image to open in full size.

Haven't been able to get your hands on one of the new Touring Vans? You're not alone, but you may be in luck! Webkinz Insider has four Touring Vans on its prize account, and we're ready to give them away to our members! UPDATE: We now have more than 20 vans to give away!

To enter for a chance to win one of the vans, all you have to do is visit the Official Contest Thread, located HERE, and tell us which vehicle in Webkinz World is your favorite. To view a complete list of all of the vehicles in Webkinz World, click HERE.

The contest thread will be open for one week. Winners will be selected and announced on Wednesday, July 28th. For complete rules/details, please see the Official Contest Thread.

A special THANK YOU goes out to the members who
donated their vans to make this contest possible!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Touring Van" Giveaway!

That sounds great! I may enter, thanks for the heads up!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Thank you, WI, for this contest. And thank you to the members who donated vans!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

YAY YAY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #5

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

HOLY COW!!! Thanks to whoever donated the codes! That is so awesome. I'm still trying to convince my DH That we need to travel 6-8 hours so that we can get codes but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Thanks again!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks to all that donated!!

Since the vans are not going to be everywhere, this is wonderful thing to do for your WI friends!

Thanks Again!!!

virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
rainzz

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Touring Van" Giveaway!

Cool! What a great idea! To bad I can't enter.
I will hopefully be able to visit the tour van so I am very excited. When I first heard that the van was coming to a town near us, I was shocked! And thats because nothing ever comes up where I live so I am very happy!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #8

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by lilly4150
That sounds like a great contest, thanks WI! I may enter, thanks for the heads up!
Also thanks for everyone who donated their codes, it was very kind and thoughtful of you!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

I'm entering!! Thanks WI for another great contest!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Thanks to the members who donated the codes!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: