Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #871
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much to all the Canadian's who took the extra time to get extra codes for all of us who weren't included in this Webkinz event!!
lauraannairene is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #872
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks so very much to our upstairs neighbors (Canada).Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #873
Lil Kinz

polkadots123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- polkadots the dalmatian
polkadots123 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #874
Lil Kinz
stuartlittle is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much to our Canadian friends! Without your genourosity we wouldn't get a chance at these awsome dresses.
:bokbok::clyde::fp::el1::gr::gwolf::husky:
stuartlittle is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #875

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Thank you so much to our Canadian friends who's generosity donating the clothes codes will bring many happy faces to the children and adult WI members from the US. The total you donated is amazing. I hope one day we can do the same for you. Thank you again.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #876
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you so much!!!!!I hope that these words are enough after all the hard work you guys did just for us Americans to have the pleasure of having chipette costumes!You guys are so nice!!At first I was like "What?!Why Ganz Why??" and then I seen how nice you guys was being and I calmed down and said "That's so nice!" Thank you everyone who donated there chipette costumes,you did such a great job with so many costumes!Your so nice!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!Thank You!!!!!!!!Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #877
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

thank you thank you thank you! brace yourself for a loooong sentence with lots of awesomes. HHHHHH... THANK YOU CANADIANS YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST AWESOMERS THAT ARE VERY AWESOME THANK YOU FOR SENDING THE AWESOME COSTUMES THAT MAKES YOU SOOOOOO AWESOME WHICH IS VERY AWESOME NOW EVERYONE WILL GET AWESOME COSTUMES THANKS TO YOU AWESOMELY SENDING THE AWESOME COSTUMES WHICH MAKES YOU VEEEEERY AWESOME YOU SHOULD GET THE AWESOME AWARD FOR SENDING THE AWESOME COSTUMES WHICH ARE VERY AWESOME JUST LIKE YOU AWESOME CANAAAAAAAADIANS!!!!! hhh...hhh...hhh and that is my thanks.
ps 13 awesomes! awesome!
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #878
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Thank You Canada! You guys ROCK!
jinxks is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #879
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

thank you!!!
golden235 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #880
me333

kiwi14 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much Canadains, and thank you WI as well for this giveaway!
It was very dissapointing that they were only giving these to Canadians, and not to other members
But, thankfully, you Canadians came through! Again, I want to hand out a HUGE THANKS to all of the Canadian members who were generous enough to do this! THANK YOU!
kiwi14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: