Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #701
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks Canadian Members We really appriciate what you did
lego is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #702
Webkinz :)

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much fellow webkinites!!! Hope that we can one day
return the generousity!!!
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #703
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Canada for donating all the codes, for hosting the 2010 Olympics, and for having an awesome band like Secret & Whisper!
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #704

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

This is a THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I have an Autistic daughter who has been obsessed with Webkinz for about 3 years. She's also a WI fan, checking this a few times a day to see if her favorite recipes have been solved and such.

One of her big "perseverations" is clothing. She likes to make sure that EACH of her 171 webkinz (yes, 171!) are clothed. She was so excited about the Chipette contest, even having me wake up at midnight to "get a head start".

When I learned that the contest was for Canada only, I was sad for my DD. I told her that we couldn't get the Chipette outfits and she cried. She was hoping to dress her pets in whatever outfit she got. She attempted to trade for the outfits, but that was not exactly a nice experience for her. I supervised her had her log off when she was torn between trading items that were precious to her or possibly losing the chance to get the outfits she had wanted. Trading is a tricky thing, but even moreso for a child who is on the spectrum and always about 3 or 4 years socially and emotionally behind her real age.

Anyway, She was just thrilled when she saw this contest. So I decided to not only THANK all of my compassionate and generous Canadian friends, but tell you just WHY and HOW your donations made such a difference! It's the small things that make her happy, and you gave hope and a smile to a girl who really needs one!

Bless you all!

Love,
Mom and her "lil' kinz"
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #705
Happy July!

webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero
webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero

Thanks everyone who gave the codes to WI. You are all kind!
Old 04-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #706
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing - it is so generous of you! Such an outpouring of generosity is indeed a blessing! Thanks again!
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 04-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #707
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

A special thank you canada, to each and every friend.
We appreciate so much that you cared enough to send.
We love to dress our webbies up so they will look so fine,
thanks again, our northern friends for being, oh so kind!

View Post Originally Posted by kathynew

webkinz insider we can't do without you!
you keep us informed on whatever is new.
we give special thanks to you and your crew,
you're one in a million for all that you do!
kathynew is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #708
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

You guys are so generous, and AWESOME!! Thanks so much for a chance for us to finally win one of these dresses!
zappy24 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #709

ravenwingcat has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Webkinz Insider members living in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ravenwingcat is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #710
Jellybean1537 is on a distinguished road

Wow! You guys are soo awes ome! Thank you soo much for your generosity!
Jellybean1537 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: