Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #531
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canadians! We wouldn't have been able to get so many codes without your help. Keep up the good work!!!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #532
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

thanks soooo much Canadian members! you guys are awesome!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #533

sosweet is on a distinguished road

Thank you Canadian members for being so considerate to everybody who is not in Canada! You are so kind! thanks
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #534
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Endearing Canadian members
THANK YOU so much for your generosity

We so truly appreciate it!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #535
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Thank you SO very much to every Canadian member who was kind enough to help us out and donate. You are very much appreciated! I hope that Ganz learn something from your kindness and generosity. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #536
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want to show my appreciation to all the Canadian Members who worked so hard to donate codes so other non-Canadian Members may have a chance to have a Chipette Dress. I did not realized that some Webkinz World Contests were not open to all Webkinz accounts. thank you
sabren97 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #537
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks SO much Canada! You really made my day! (and other members' days too!) Thank you SO much for your genorosity and I wish that I could pay you back in some way! Thank you Canada! I can't say how much I am thanking you, I am just so happy! Thank you from here to the edge of the universe infinity times! Thanks SO much Canada!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs all Canadain WI members* This proves there are really genorous people in Canada! I was so mad when I saw the Chippette dresses were native to Canada only! I hope we can pay you back one day! THANK YOU CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #538
floridax0x0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all our Canadian members!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #539
Lil Kinz
wless is an unknown quantity at this point

"Thank You" dedicated Canadian members!! I hope I can return the favor sometime!! Big thanks from Wisconsin!
wless is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #540

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you soooo much you are awesome !!!
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: