Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #4681
Webkinz :)
destynee29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you VERY much!! Because of your generosity my daughter was able to get one of the dresses
destynee29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #4682
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you. Thank You. Thank You!!!!!

To all the Canadian members who helped.........your neighbors around the world are very appreciative of your generosity!
nixhome is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #4683
Drafon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks canada for the costumes and thanks Wi for giving me a chance to win:bt:
Drafon is offline Male
Old 04-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #4684
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

What an amazing feat!! Thanks SOO much for all your hard work in Canada! WE APPRECIATE IT!!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #4685
Lil Kinz
OurGrandmab is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to our Canadian Webkinz Family Members. Your thoughfulness will not be forgotten.
OurGrandmab is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #4686

PearlPata is a jewel in the roughPearlPata is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to say thanks again to our Canadian members and hope that i am lucky enough to recieve one of the codes for a dress."Oh Canada"thanks for all your help!
PearlPata is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #4687
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

Thanks Canadians!!!!!! !
emscales is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #4688

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I am so amazed that our Canadian neighbors did such a selfless thing!Not that I didn't believe they could do it,but it was beyond nice of them to take their own time and do something for the rest of us who could not get the costumes.Way to go Canada!
sparklekitty24 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #4689
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am very happy and Thankful to our Canadian friends for getting so many and giving so many to be given away to the rest of the world. We have 7 accounts and was so disappointed when we werent able to even get 1. I know when we had the Snow White thing going on I knew others would not be able to get them, so I donated to WI to give away. So I am very appreciative to you all and hope you all have fun dressing up your pets with them. I hope I can at least get 1 to be part of the fun....
Thank you so much again.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #4690

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 
Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

A big THANK YOU to all the Canadian members of Webkinz Insider who collected the codes for the Chipette Outfits - and to WI for providing all of us an opportunity to win one of the outfits!
PetuniaRose:ppony:
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: