Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #4551
Webkinz :)
Jade58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you, Canadian members for your generosity and hard work sending the codes to WI. I certainly appreciate all your efforts so our members here will be able to enjoy getting the clothing too.
Jade58 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #4552
Lil Kinz
princesspenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

princesspenguin is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #4553
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

Thanks to all of the Canadian WI members who took their time to do this!! You are what makes me so glad to be a WI member!

Should the situation ever be reversed (let's hope not,) you can count on me to do the same for you!

Great work, and thanks again!
lolakitty is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #4554
SophieOreo5
Lil Kinz

WebkinzCupcakez is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!:acs::bdog::chi::cs::easter::cmunk:
WebkinzCupcakez is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 PM   #4555

JayBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank-yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou so much for being so generous. We will all have a chance to dress in style. You should send us your pictures of your pet in your new clothes.
Thanks again, your true American friend.
JayBoy is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #4556
Lil Kinz
Ninja100 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to thank all of the Canadian members for this gift
Ninja100 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #4557

Monchhichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you SOOO much to all of the Canadian members for their kindness and their time. You guys are all kinds of awesome!!!
Monchhichi is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #4558
Banned
a5stargurl is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU CANADA!!! YOU ROCK!!!:cmunk:
a5stargurl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #4559
Lil Kinz
tybalt is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I'm too late, but whether I am or not: thanks one million times over, Canadian members! It's amazing that you collected codes for you, let alove 5000+! You're amazing!
tybalt is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #4560

soccerstar24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all the Canadian friends who worked so hard on behalf of others. We really appreciate it!!
soccerstar24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: