Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #4511
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks so much Canada! You are so sweet! I've always loved Canada, but this is 2 much! All my webkinz say thank you too!

WI, this might be my 2nd post on here, but I didn't mean for it 2 be if it is. I just wanted to make sure I got in because I might have accidentally posted this somewhere else. So, please don't take me out of the contest if this is my 2nd post.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #4512
I'm a....

T-Bone is a name known to allT-Bone is a name known to allT-Bone is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canadians for being so generous and sharing some of your codes with us Americans.

I'd love to be eligible to be entered to win a code.
T-Bone is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #4513
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canadians for doing this! I love you soooooooo much! if you want to see my comment, go to, http://www.WEBKINZ INSIDER.COM!:ccat::husky::luvfrog::leoliz::pig::ppony::rdr::sch: AND LOVE MONKEY!
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #4514
Lil Kinz
Esiler16 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Canadian friends! You all are being so generous!We all were missing out and you helped us!
Esiler16 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #4515
Lil Kinz
lexyindiana is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you canada for the costumes

lexyindiana
lexyindiana is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #4516
kinz1247
Lil Kinz

011299 is an unknown quantity at this point

hoo! thank you canadians! you rock! you made or webkinz pets happier than ever!
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
011299 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #4517
brazenone

busterspot is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks to our friends north of the border. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #4518

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

Thank you soooooo much Canada!!!! Wow, you guys are amazing, AYE, giggle
emajade is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #4519
Lil Kinz
gra101 is an unknown quantity at this point

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]YAY! thanks sooo much all you canadians who donated codes! you guys rock! its awsome that you donated them instead of selling them or using them to trade for stuff! Thanks again! [/COLOR]:cmunk::cmunk::cmunk:
gra101 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #4520
Lil Kinz
chef87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!! we <3 you canada!!!!!
chef87 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: