Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #4501
FireFiend
Webkinz :)

martian13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you, Canadian members! You guys are awesome!
martian13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #4502
Call Me Greenie :]

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks Canadians! You guys/girls rock! Thanks for being so nice to the USA!
greenbowler is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #4503
Banned
CMpets4fun is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta love our neighbors to the North! Thank you Canada for being so gracious once again.
CMpets4fun is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #4504
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Thank you Canada!!!! I am sooooo looking forward to these costumes ( if I get one) I'm new here, this is my first post!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #4505
Gift Guru

jenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and for your generosity! It is so kind of you to give your codes or costumes to those who were unable to participate!! Thanks so much again!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #4506
Lil Kinz

treetom10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thank you dearly Canada for giving away 5000+ codes! You guys are doing a very selfless act
treetom10 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #4507
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

Thank you peoples in Canada you guys are on a roll!!!!!!!!
ghibi9 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #4508
Banned

WIgirl2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

:gwolf:THANK YOU!!!!You will accept this coment at this time.Conaidians, I like you people and conaidians are the bomb on the top of my heart!If you, and I mean YOU,want to see WIgirl2001`s comment,then go to www..com.And 1 more thing... I LUV YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:cs::ccat::gecko:

I love you.

Last edited by WIgirl2001; 04-09-2010 at 07:05 PM..
Old 04-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #4509

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOR HARD IT WAS SO NICE OF YOU TO THINK OF US AMERICANS OVER HERE LOL YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO NICE AND THIS IS SO NICE OF YOU LOLZ THANK YOU YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!! :pg:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!
Sssssooooooooo so so so so much for this opportunity go! Canadians

Last edited by Bugga97; 04-09-2010 at 07:10 PM..
Bugga97 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #4510
Lil Kinz
swcolleen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Canda!! Great neighbors!!
swcolleen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: