Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #4351
Webkinz :)

Miss Bridget is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

OMG!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU GOT THAT MANY CODES!!!!!!! Thank you so much for donating them all. You guys who donated them are like the BEST PEOPLE EVAAAA!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!(all hail the canadian donators)
Miss Bridget is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 05:59 AM   #4352
Lil Kinz
Lynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Canada, you all ROCK!!! Thanks so very much for your kindness and generosity!!! We love you, Webkinz Insiders and Lynnie in the USA! :clyde:
Lynnie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #4353
Lil Kinz
cal903 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Awesome. thank you Canada for being so cool !!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:10 AM   #4354
momsdevel
Lil Kinz

Madspinner is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much to all of my Canadian neighbors for all of their hard work! If everyone took the time to do something like this and pitch in the world would be a better place. Thanks again!
Madspinner is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #4355
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

THANK YOU
to all of our Canadian friends
for your generosity

The best way I can think of to post my thanks is by posting the lyrics to this song from the Canadian pavilion at EPCOT in Walt Disney World, Florida!

CANADA (YOU’RE A LIFETIME JOURNEY)
Words and music by Robert Moline
French lyrics by Guy Bonnardot
Vocals by John Zov and Juanice Charmaine
Canada (Canada),
My Canada (mon Canada).
You’re a lifetime journey for the traveler (le voyageur).
Canada (Canada),
My Canada (mon Canada).
You’re a lifeline of wonder on this planet Earth (planète terre).
Canada,
You are far too vast and beautiful for words to ever really tell.
Canada,
Ten thosand dawns and sunsets I could see
And still not know you well.
J’ai suivi la trace de tes oiseaux de neiges dans les forêts.
J’atteins peu à peu ton coeur et jevois
Comme si comme l’enfant.
Canada (canada),
My Canada (mon Canada).
A Boutissement d’un rêve pour tous les voyageurs.
Canada (Canada),
My Canada (mon Canada).
Sur ta lingne de vie se tracent les miracles de la terre.
Canada comme une odyssée à travers les temps.
Tu es la fleur et la semence.
Canada.
Tes montagnes tes villes et tes mers
Sont tout ce que j’aime.
People from around the world have settled in your land.
For their heritage and Canda they stand
Side by side and hand in hand.
Canada (Canada),
My Canada (mon Canada).
You’re a lifeline of wonder on this planet Earth
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #4356
Lil Kinz
apellowe is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You Canada!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #4357
Lil Kinz

ellie2324 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you!
ellie2324 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:54 AM   #4358
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Thank you. What a wonderful thing to do.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 06:56 AM   #4359
Lil Kinz

sieana509 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much Canadians.. some people like me could really use these costumes because well I LOVE THE CHIPMUNKS!! lol and also, thank you because of giving the costumes to all your members.
sieana509 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #4360
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Thank you to our northern neighbors- your time and generosity are very much appreciated.
Dash is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: