Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #4321
Lil Kinz
Gabbiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you canada for your kindness and generosity:cmunk:
Gabbiegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #4322
Lil Kinz
puppilove1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

thanks to all the OTHER CANADIAN MEMBERS! i so happen to be a proud canadian, and i really wish i could have helped! THANKS FELLOW CANADIANS!
<3<3<3<3

thanks to all the OTHER CANADIAN MEMBERS! i just so happen to be a proud canadian, and i really wish i could have helped! THANKS FELLOW CANADIANS!

merci a toutes les autres canadiennes qui ont aider les autres pays qui joue a Webkinz! Alle Canada!

p.s. we don't say 'eh' after everything... sometimes we say 'eh' instead of what... canada rocks!
<3<3<3<3

Last edited by puppilove1996; 04-08-2010 at 10:29 PM..
puppilove1996 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #4323
Webkinz :)
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much, Canada!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #4324
Lil Kinz
dtrevdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS! This means so much to be able to have a chance to get this for my removed son, especially with his report card having listed a COMPLETE COLUMN of straight A's, which he worked very hard on and EARNED! Now I feel it's my turn to show him that I know that he EARNED his grades and GOOD things happen from working hard in school! I can't stress it enough, the importance of maintaining a very high grade point average--ALL THROUGH SCHOOL--NOT just his senior year! Because he had medical problems as a baby (5 weeks of age) and developed spinal meningitous, bronchiolitus, pnemonia, and rosiola he was at deaths doorstep SEVERAL times. He had seizures for near 3 years, but now they are under control and have not interfered with his life except for on one single occasion, which was recently and hasn't continued from that point on. Although he has learning disabilities, which stemmed from brain damage (from the meningitous), he has to work harder to stay at the TOP of his class, but ALWAYS manages to do so! I am more than proud of him and would ASSIST him in any way he needed. ASSIST--NOT DO...

Basically, I am VERY proud of him and his achievements and ALWAYS keep it in my mind that he doesn't let a thing slow him down and sometimes even struggles, but in the end, he will come out on top, no matter how much time and work that he needs to put into whatever it is he is trying to accomplish!

removed has MUCH interest in Webkinz. I think this helps him in various ways, including the in-depth learning about real-life experiences, many that he will encounter in his lifetime! I hope everybody sees this website in this fashion, rather than just another money-making scheme! It would TRULY mean the world to him to be a part of this contest! Again, I am trying to reiterate that GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THOSE OF US WHO WORK HARD, LIVE RIGHT DOING ONE ANOTHER RIGHT, AND STRIVING TO BE THE VERY BEST YOU CAN BE, remembering that you never fail... you simply learn and continue by trying again, NEVER giving up! Trev's Mom, Brie
YOU MUST
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS
"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF"

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-09-2010 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: removed personal information
dtrevdog is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #4325
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Wow that is incredible!!!!! thanks you so much to our canadian memebers!!!!!
Hope there is something we can do in return for you one day!!!!!
Jeepboy01
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #4326
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dtrevdog
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS! This means so much to be able to have a chance to get this for my deleted son, especially with his report card having listed a COMPLETE COLUMN of straight A's, which he worked very hard on and EARNED! Now I feel it's my turn to show him that I know that he EARNED his grades and GOOD things happen from working hard in school! I can't stress it enough, the importance of maintaining a very high grade point average--ALL THROUGH SCHOOL--NOT just his senior year! Because he had medical problems as a baby (5 weeks of age) and developed spinal meningitous, bronchiolitus, pnemonia, and rosiola he was at deaths doorstep SEVERAL times. He had seizures for near 3 years, but now they are under control and have not interfered with his life except for on one single occasion, which was recently and hasn't continued from that point on. Although he has learning disabilities, which stemmed from brain damage (from the meningitous), he has to work harder to stay at the TOP of his class, but ALWAYS manages to do so! I am more than proud of him and would ASSIST him in any way he needed. ASSIST--NOT DO...

Basically, I am VERY proud of him and his achievements and ALWAYS keep it in my mind that he doesn't let a thing slow him down and sometimes even struggles, but in the end, he will come out on top, no matter how much time and work that he needs to put into whatever it is he is trying to accomplish!

deleted has MUCH interest in Webkinz. I think this helps him in various ways, including the in-depth learning about real-life experiences, many that he will encounter in his lifetime! I hope everybody sees this website in this fashion, rather than just another money-making scheme! It would TRULY mean the world to him to be a part of this contest! Again, I am trying to reiterate that GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THOSE OF US WHO WORK HARD, LIVE RIGHT DOING ONE ANOTHER RIGHT, AND STRIVING TO BE THE VERY BEST YOU CAN BE, remembering that you never fail... you simply learn and continue by trying again, NEVER giving up! Trev's Mom, Brie
YOU MUST
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS
"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF"

this is something so very much to be proud of!!!!!! Congrats to him and all his hard work!
jeepboy
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #4327
Lil Kinz
dtrevdog is an unknown quantity at this point

WEBKINZ is a LIFETIME learning experience for ALL! -\:::::abn::bt::i::wt:
:
Thank you SO very much, jeepboy! BTW-Ironically, He loves jeeps!
dtrevdog is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #4328

samonilla is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much Canada members. We will be sure to return the favor.
samonilla is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #4329
Lil Kinz
Debz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Canadian members, for sharing your bounty with the rest of us!

Debz
Debz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #4330
Lil Kinz
khippo11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all the great donations of Chipettes clothes! We appreciate it!
khippo11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: