Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #4071
Webkinz :)

txlablue is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

There are not enough words to say, Thank You Canada. I am such a fan of the Chipmunks and Chipettes, I just have to have one, to go with all my chipmunk costumes. Thanks so very, very much.
txlablue is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #4072

kwitka is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

hello Canadians thank you for all that you did and if possible i would like to thank you again i think that it was an amazing thing you guys did thank you so so much god bless love, kwitka
:acs::bdog::ccat::c oll::cs::clyde: thanks!!!! kwitka
Old 04-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #4073

niobe is on a distinguished road

Merci, Canada!
niobe is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #4074
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Thank you to our members from Canada you guys rock.and cathy cow thanks you too!
Jojii is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #4075
pugsrock890 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you canada i just LUV the chippettes and their awesomely beutiful costumes!:cmunk:
pugsrock890 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #4076
ChickenMomDeb
ChickenMomDeb is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU Canada for sharing your prizes! It's so much more fun when everyone gets to play. Smiles, ChickenMomDeb ):bokbok:
ChickenMomDeb is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #4077
Lil Kinz
dmeads is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Thanks a lot canadians!! Your the best friends anyone could ever have. Thank you !!!!!!!
dmeads is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #4078
Lil Kinz
oceanbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Canada ! Thank You Sooooo Much !!!!! I got up at midnight the night the contest started to get a dress for my daughter, and waited, and waited, and waited some more. Wondering if I had gotten the information wrong I went to The Webkinz Insider to see what was going on, only to find out we weren't included. So I went back to bed Very Disappointed. Now, come to find out, Canada is going to come thru for us. WOW !!! This is such a kind and generous thing you are doing for us and I for one am very appreciative. My daughter is going to be so Happy. It does my heart good to know there's still kind people out there in this big world. THANK YOU from the bottom of my big Texas heart. CANADA YOU ROCK !!!!!!! we love you:fp::deer::bokbok:
oceanbreeze is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #4079
Lil Kinz
Racechic3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Hey!
I just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH CANADIANS! You guys put so much time and effort into helping us out! You guys are so thoughtful!
Thanks again!
:tdf:
Old 04-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #4080

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

A Collie-sized thank you to our Canadian members!

First you welcome the world to your beautiful country with the hosting of the outstanding 2010 Winter Olympics.

Then you treat us, members, to our own private showing of your generosity.

You are wonderful!!
CollieMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: