Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #3941
Banned
WL1103 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada!!
you guys makes my day!! <33
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #3942
prayingtom
Gifted

prayingtom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you northern neighbors
Old 04-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #3943
maddiefu
Webkinz :)
Maddiefu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canadian members!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for this chance to win, we couldn't have done it without you!:cs::abn::bdog::gecko::gr:
Maddiefu is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #3944
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. What wonderfully generous people we have here! Thank you all so very much.
Mud is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #3945
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Thank You for Sharing the Costumes
Chariac is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #3946

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Us US people can't thank the Canadians enough, I so God Bless and Thank You Canadians for having such a big heart.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOPEFULLY I WILL ENJOY ONE OF THE MANY CODES GIVEN FROM THE AWESOME PEOPLE FROM CANADA.
birdfolks
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #3947
Lil Kinz
Amyo11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You Canada for everything! I wish I could get one and I'm sure that the winner's will be very thankful for your kindness!!! That is very generous of them to give away costumes. I already appreciate it.
Amyo11 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #3948
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guide

Thanks to our Canadian friends for being so generous. Have visited your country several times and love it!!!

Thanks
Mtpeak

Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #3949
Lil Kinz

lilycat3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK YOU CANADIANS! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST EVER GUYS!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

LILYCAT3
Old 04-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #3950
Lil Kinz
miss_courtney19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
miss_courtney19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: