Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #381
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much to our awesome Canadian friends here at for donating so many costume codes to .
I am happy that I might win a code. The costumes are cute.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #382
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you friends of Canada. you guys are so so so so awsome! i love u guys so so so so much!!! you guys ROCK! I worship you guys for doing this! i luv the newz they post on:ccat:
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #383
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank You to all our wonderful Canadian friends who were so generous with their costume codes! Your generosity is overwhelming! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #384
onder what the chara

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

You're welcome! I was so happy to help when I heard you guys couldn't enter, and glad I could give something back to webkinzinsiders, the best webkinzfans and fansite EVER!!!! (DO NOT ENTER ME I AM CANADIAN)
silentkeys is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #385
luv2laugh
Lil Kinz

2005Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
2005Webkinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #386
thesaz

Thesaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks canada!!!! Eh!!! Canadian bacon rocks!!!!
Thesaz123 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #387
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thank you Canada and all Canadian members for your wonderful generosity. I feel privileged to call you neighbor. Thanks so much for the Chipette costumes.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #388
Lil Kinz

tubah95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada!!!!!!! for all the Chipette Costumes!!!
tubah95 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #389

rwake7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz players in Canada, thank you for making it possible for the rest of us to have Chipette costumes!!!!!!!! You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rwake7 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #390
Lil Kinz
ravensgirl74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, thank you!!!! Glad you did this for us. Greatly appreciated.....
Thank you Canada. all thank you for your donations!
ravensgirl74 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: