Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #3881
Webkinz :)
snowlovr is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANK YOU CANADA!!!!
snowlovr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #3882
hat do you think Im

mackattack27 is a jewel in the roughmackattack27 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Wow. I am sooooo very happy that our WONDERFUL canandian members who have gained these codes for us. I know what I will do with mine (If I get one). THanks again to our marvoulus canada friends!
mackattack27 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #3883

sarky1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada!
Thank you so much to every single of you who were so kind and giving. This was amazing to read and the number of codes donated is amazing!
sarky1 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #3884

ditto1556 is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are AMAZING!!! Canada has the NICEST people in the world--hands down. No contest. WE LOVE YOU!!
ditto1556 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #3885
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Thank you SO much to all our awesome Canadian friends who worked so hard to send the codes to . Your hard work made all of this possible. You guys are awesome!!!
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #3886

mwend1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you from your neighbor in Michigan.
mwend1 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #3887
Lil Kinz
6672rwxv is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much, Canadian members for this truly generous act of kindness! I was disappointed at first when I found out that not all members could receive chipettes costumes, but this thoughtful act is making everyone at least have a chance at getting one. Thank you!
6672rwxv is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #3888
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Wow! The amount of donations is amazing. That you all so much for doing this. It's a reassuring thing to know that there are so many generous people out there. Great job and again THANK YOU!
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3889
Call me Shelby! (:
Gifted

MonkeyGirl0398 is just really niceMonkeyGirl0398 is just really nice

Thank you thank you thank you Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MonkeyGirl0398 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3890

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

A huge thank you to our friends from Canada. Thank You!
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: