Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #3571
Webkinz :)

mytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing the Chipette costume codes!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #3572
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

YES!!!!!!!!! Thank you Canadian Members for your generosity for the Chipette costumes. And a BIG HOORAHH for winning the Hockey at the 2010 Olympics!

Thanks again,
Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #3573
Lil Kinz
sueker is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you very much!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #3574
olivialu10
Lil Kinz

WebkinzStarGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST GENEROUS PEOPLE"S I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu guys are really great people to have around!!!!!!

Some of my webinz baby's!!:deer::gor:
Old 04-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #3575
nann911

nann911 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANKYOU!! You guys are totally awesome!! Hope we can do the same someday for you.

(Can I also thank you guys for the best Winter Olympics 2010 EVER!! What a fabulous host and job you did!!)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #3576
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much canadian members
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3577
olivialu10
Lil Kinz

WebkinzStarGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'd like to thank you over and over again!! SO I'M GOING TO!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! I LOVE CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE TOTALY AWESOME!!!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3578
Lil Kinz

Akolad is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh! Thanks for being so generous! I don't know anyone else that would be kind enough to give away things to everybody! Well Thanks... just thanks!
Akolad is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3579
Lil Kinz
Albert is an unknown quantity at this point

thAnK toCanadiaN AnD to
:gor:
Old 04-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3580
Lil Kinz

Bristol06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!!
Bristol06 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: