Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #331
Lil Kinz
Maison is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you!!!!!!!!
Maison is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #332
cheng792
Webkinz :)

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thanks so much to all the generous Canadian members who donated the codes!I still can't believe how many codes they donated!
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #333
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Holy cow! Such generosity! Thank you so much, Canada rocks!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #334
Lil Kinz

monkeypieboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Canada thank you so much!You guys ROCK!
monkeypieboy is offline Male
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #335

Rachai is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you soooo much Canadians members for collecting all of those outfits!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #336
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Thank you Canada!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #337
Lil Kinz
MIKRULES is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you soooooo much Canada! if there was any contest for americans only (yes i live in america and proud of it!) i would work day and night to get what you canadians deserve! believe me im not bragging, but i'm really good at home before dark, and when i heard it was the least we can do for you, i started playing home before dark for 2 hours straight! thats how grateful i am to canada! i earned thousands of points so i can help with the communal contest. praise canada for all of their hard work! remember canada, to get your oak panal pool today! (april 5, 2010) you all did a good job for us! i have never heard of people more kinder than you! you guys are the best! again, thanks canadians! in the future, im sure all americans, europeans, etc. will pay back your gratitude you showed for us!
MIKRULES is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #338
Lil Kinz

eoc1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you sooooooooo much Canada. You were so nice and very kind to donate over 5,000 codes to Webkinz Insider. We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again!
eoc1234 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #339

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for all the codes! I hope I get one!

and and Canadians Rule!
specgrl is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #340

pandina will become famous soon enough

Thanks a lot to all the Canadian members!You're all kind person.I was so sad when i discovered that the dress are just for Canadian mebers but you put again the smile on my face!!

[IMG]http://t2.*******************?q=tbnpP6amCw8OlVoM:http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/thank_atwork/2232-007-06-1099.gif[/IMG]
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: