Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #3111
I love Debby Ryan!!!
Webkinz :)

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

ThanKs canadian members for giving the rest of us a chance to get the chippete costumes!
You guys rock!!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #3112
DragonStar2003
DragonStar2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you, Canada!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #3113
Lil Kinz
steppinsteph is an unknown quantity at this point

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise!" Thanks, Webkinz lovers in Canada, for helping out! Hopefully we can someday return the favor.
steppinsteph is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #3114
Lil Kinz
Ceylona is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that was really a nice thing to do Canadians! Thank you so much! You are amazing!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #3115
Lil Kinz
EmrDrgn is an unknown quantity at this point

I absolutely love Wekinz!!! I've collected every one of them and if it wasn't for our neighbor Canadians I wouldn't be able to join such an Awesome set up as this. I've recommended to so many friends to get them. Thank You so much Canada!!! You have been a joy to play no matter what the age group. I'm just a kid at heart.
:gwolf:
EmrDrgn is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #3116

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

Thank You candian members!
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #3117
Lil Kinz
ckgilbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Canandians for all the points you are sharing for costumes. We love to visit Canada and a
re coming to visit this summer. I am looking forward to our visit.
ckgilbert is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #3118
Lil Kinz
Seattlegirle is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! thanks so much canadians!!!!! you all are so incredibly AWESOME! THANKS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much!!!!!!!!! u guys rock!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #3119
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

Thank you Canadians!
That was so thoughtful of you guys to help out those who weren't able to get any!!
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:59 AM   #3120
MamaDeeDee

MamaDeeDee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to the Canadians- the best of neighbors always
Dee
MamaDeeDee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: