Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #2981
Lil Kinz
OrangeJuice97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank You I was really mad when this contest was only for Canadians! But then WI has this contest so i quickly made an account!!:easter:
OrangeJuice97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #2982
Lil Kinz
AngelaTM is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

We love Webkinz, and I am always tickled to know that the website is based in Maple Ontario. I am Canadian! So, Thank-you Canadians!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #2983
Webkinz :)

camianders is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you to our many Canadian friends! Your generosity is amazing!
camianders is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #2984
Lil Kinz
puppydancer90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everybody in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so generous of you.
puppydancer90 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #2985
Lil Kinz
0278909 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I've been looking sooooo hard for one of those costumes.
0278909 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #2986
Lil Kinz
quentinfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Canadian friends are pretty cool for doing this, eh?

Thanks!
quentinfox is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #2987

Pomeranian22 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Announces "Thank You Canada!" Contest for Free Chipette Costumes!

Thank you Canada! I think its awesome that you did all that for alll of us non-canadians
Old 04-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #2988
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Thank you Canadians!!!! You guys are SO nice to be donating a lot codes so us outside of Canada could join the contest too. THANK YOU!!!
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #2989

lauramk1206 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU CANADA!! :bas::bt::bokbok::chi:
lauramk1206 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #2990
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Webkinz Insider is filled with so many wonderful people.
A BIG SHOUT OUT to my Northern Neighbors.
Thank you!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
"merci beaucoup!", --friend, bethany♥, canada: the place to be!, canadians are awesome!!!, canadians are selfless, clare wuz here!, cute loves horses, dragon ♥ ~snowwie, fanboy and chum chum?, friend=canada, gotta love chocolatecat67, gracias!, i liek choclate melk!, karlie was here!, lexee was here! (:, liv says tank ya [[:, so nice:d, thank you canadians!!!, thank you!, thanks canadians, thx a bunchies canada!, we love you canada!, you rock canadiansss, yumm canadian bacon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: